Giverny Roundtrip Transfer from Paris and Skip-the-Line Ticket
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fondation Claude Monet, 84 Rue Claude Monet, 27620 Giverny France
Spend 3-4 hours visiting on your own at your own pace. Stroll through the gardens where Monet painted several versions, according to time and season change, of Les Nymphéas (The Water Lilies), with the beautiful Japanese bridge over a pond. Visit the house where the artist lived: his studio, his bedroom overlooking the garden, and his beautiful collection of Japanese "estampes".
Duration: 3 hours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Paris only)
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Taxes, tolls, parking
- English-speaking chauffeur
- Entry/Admission - Fondation Claude Monet
- Entrance fees: Museum of Impressionism
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off outside Paris
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Please note: entrance tickets and transport included. This voucher will not be accepted if presented directly at the venue.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Children accepted starting 3 years old.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
The driver, Pascal arrived at our hotel at the designated time. He gave us important tips on how arrange our visit, best tip go in the morning, The dvd introduction in the car going to Giverney was informative. The souvenir booklet that we received when we got back to Paris was a thougtful bonus. It was a dream of a lifetime to see Giverny.
Driver was prompt and courteous period was able to share some details about Paris with us as we travelled it was a wonderful trip to the countryside hey and the Gardens were magical
We loved Giverny. We selected a half day afternoon tour. The van arrived at our hotel on time. (11:30am). There were 7 of us in total in the van. It was very comfortable. I don't think the driver knew English. He did not speak along the way. He played a video for us before our arrival to Giverny. We had over 4 hours at Giverny and to be honest that was too long. 3 hours would have been perfect. We had a different driver on our way back who spoke English and was very engaging. Overall, it was a nice tour.
Use this coach tour. It was easy to walk out the front door of our hotel and the van was there! The driver was knowledgeable, spoke perfect English and was very pleasant. We scheduled the earliest morning arrival time we could. Monet’s famous bridge was empty! Hottest day in France in nearly 75 years of recorded temps. Van was completely cool and comfortable. We are experienced visitors to many countries. We try to find the best tour short of a private car. This was it.
I thought the whole experience was excellent. The gardens and house were way above my expectations and the commentary on the way was very informative and useful. The driver also was extremely helpful and obliging and I would thoroughly recommend this tour to anyone.
Andy, our driver, was a wonderful representative of your company. We enjoyed our visit to Giverny and Monet’s garden.
The driver was friendly got us there, we by passed the long line and enjoyed this special place. We had plenty of time and we also got a bite to eat across the road which was also pretty good.
We used this group three times during our week in Paris. The pick up at our hotel was timely. Guides and drivers were friendly and knowledgeable. Prices were reasonable. For first time visitor this a great way to see Paris and destinations around Paris.
The Gardens are really so beautiful,colorful and mind refreshing.
We loved this tour. Rudolph was our driver and he went above and beyond. The drive there and back was very enjoyable, seeing villages and towns. He took us right to the entrance and was very helpful. When he picked us up he even searched everywhere for our lost umbrellas. Giverny, was beautiful and everything you would hope it to be. We were there early morning so it was not all crowded. The town was also great to explore, and we walked to Monet's grave. It was so nice just walking and exploring.