Grand Cru Wine Tasting in Paris
The wines, selected from some of the country’s best wineries, will include grands crus (a classification of French wine denoting exceptionally high quality), premiers crus (the second-highest classification level) and older vintage wines.
Build up your understanding of French wines as your expert sommelier guide teaches you about the main regions of France and the hierarchy of French wine. Discover what makes a great wine; learn about the best tasting techniques; and gain an understanding of French wine labels.
Your sommelier guide will tailor the wine-tasting session to your preferences to ensure that you learn about what interests you in a fun and informative atmosphere. During your tasting, savor some quality French cheese and charcuterie, the perfect accompaniment to these fabulous wines!
- Wine tasting of six high-end French wines including legendary Château d'Yquem
- Professional sommelier guide
- Cheese and charcuterie platter
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The number of participants in each wine tasting group varies between 6-25 people.
- Minimum age is 18 years
A great introduction to Paris and wines. Our sommelier gave a great explanation of how wines get their flavors and how to make the most of any wine tasting. Great fun people and delicious pairings.
Great wines, great education on French wine areas. Hope to come back soon for a wine country tour.
Great Wines but the Sommelier doesn't know the Wines of the World !