Guided Climb of the Eiffel Tower with Optional Summit Access
This is a typical itinerary for this product
During the first leg of your climb you will learn about Gustave Eiffel: The Young Engineer, The Entrepreneur, The Great Builder, and Life After The Tower.
Upon arrival at the second level, experience a unique sense of accomplishment, and take in the magnificent views of all the sights surrounding you. Get a birds’ eye tour of Paris with your feet far from the ground as your guide tells you about monuments and districts such as Montparnasse, Les Invalides, the Sacre-Coeur, Notre Dame, the Louvre Museum, the Arc de Triomphe and the Champs-Élysées.
If you have purchased the Summit Access option, you will take a lift from the 2nd level up to the summit. Once there, see Gustave Eiffel’s office, restored to its original condition along with panoramic maps. Go to the Champagne Bar and treat yourself to some bubbles in the sky. When you are ready, simply take the elevator back down to street level and continue with your day!
Duration: 2 hours
Location: Eiffel Tower, Paris, Ile-de-France
- Professional, entertaining, local guide
- Summit Access by Elevator Option (if purchased)
- Eiffel Tower Entry to climb to the Second Level
- Guided Visit of the Eiffel Tower
- Elevator Access to descend
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Summit access may be subject to last minute closures according to safety measures at the Eiffel Tower. In the case of closure of the Summit, the portion of your tour price for the upgrade will be refunded.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Super informative, punctual, nice tour guides! It was so easy to spot the tour company and I would do this again!
Climbing the tower steps is quite easy and rewarding as you see the view gradually change as you climb. The climb wasn't rushed, Shoahib made sure we all made it safely and provide us with a great background of the tower and Paris history. Do this tour for sure!
This tour was amazing. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Our tour guide was Alexandria. She was very fun and welcoming to our family. She provided lots of information about the tower and kept us motivated to keep climbing. While we were all tired by the end of the first level, we had a nice break to get ready for the next climb. I highly recommend this tour. It is perfect for seeing all of the inside of the tower and hearing all about the construction and many anecdotes of happenings to the tower and Paris.
This was a great tour, full of information, and our tour guide was great. The climb wasnt as hard as I was anticipating based off the description, so don't let that deter you! I wish we would have known how long the line was to get to the top, we had to skip the line for the elevator as we had to be somewhere else for our schedule.
Our guide was very friendly and informative. The climb was a great workout and the views of the city were amazing!
A great tour and guide. David was an excellent guide, he knew the history and his English was perfect. The tower is thrilling to visit. Glad we did it.
My sons and I enjoyed walking up the steps of the Eiffel Tower and hearing stories of it from construction to modern day. It was exciting to see it light up during our sunset tour. Even though we had a guide we still had to wait in lines but they were manageable. Being in the Tower is truly a Wow experience!
Our guide Monique was interesting and provided a lot of information about the tower and Paris. You skip the line which is also long and go directly up to the 1st and 2nd levels. You not only benefit from a guided tour but also no waiting in line. We purchased the summit passes at the time of booking and would recommend if you wish to go to the very top.