How to Become a Parisian in 1 Hour? The Hit Comedy Show 100% in English in Paris
The district of the Grands Boulevards is bounded on one side by the Place de l'Opéra, on the other side by the Place de la République. It is an essential place for parties and Parisian entertainment with its bars, its large brasseries, its many theatres (Opéra Comique, Folies Bergère, le Grand Rex...) which mark it and its clubs where you can swing until the end of the night. It is also the home of the "afterworks" where local employees come to relax after work.
Duration: 3 hours
Visit: How to become Parisian in one hour?, Paris, Ile-de-France
* Experience a smash hit show with locals
* Follow Olivier Giraud's funny advice for a perfect stay in Paris
* 100% in English but accessible to everyone
* Hailed by the New York Times “Learning to be French Through Comedy!”
* Discover a century old theater in the center of Paris
* Choose your seating between 3 categories
Duration: 2 hours
- Show ticket
- Picture with the Comedian
- Discovery of a century-old parisian theatre
- Entry/Admission - Grands Boulevards
- Entry/Admission - How to become Parisian in one hour?
- A bar is available in the lobby, open 45 mn prior to the show. (own expense)
- Cloakroom available (For security reasons, some items can not be accepted inside the room)
- Transportation to/from attraction
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- E voucher accepted
- You'll have the best seats available (within your chosen category) at the time your reservation is placed.
- This show is not suitable for children under 16 years old.
- Dress code is casual.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of Management according to accessibility criteria, regardless of the category chosen.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
This show was so funny. We saw it our second night in Paris. We had so much fun acting Parisian the remainder of our trip. We highly recommend this show. Great time! Laughed all night.
Funniest show I have seen in a long time. Truely worth a visit.
Very funny guy. There were so many French speaking people in the theatre that we were concerned. We found out later that the show was indeed in English. It was a most relaxing evening.
very very funny comedian, worked well with a multi national crowd, would recommend to all travellers! - special thanks to the theatre staff who reserved us seats at the back so we could make a quick exit to see the moulin rouge