How to Become a Parisian in 1 Hour? The Hit Comedy Show 100% in English in Paris
* Experience a smash hit show with locals
* Follow Olivier Giraud's funny advice for a perfect stay in Paris
* 100% in English but accessible to everyone
* Hailed by the New York Times “Learning to be French Through Comedy!”
* Discover a century old theater in the center of Paris
* Choose your seating between 3 categories
- Show ticket
- Picture with the Comedian
- Discovery of a century-old parisian theatre
- Entry/Admission - How to become Parisian in one hour?
- A bar is available in the lobby, open 45 mn prior to the show. (own expense)
- Cloakroom available (For security reasons, some items can not be accepted inside the room)
- Transportation to/from attraction
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- E voucher accepted
- You'll have the best seats available (within your chosen category) at the time your reservation is placed.
- This show is not suitable for children under 16 years old.
- Dress code is casual.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of Management according to accessibility criteria, regardless of the category chosen.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
This show was so funny. We saw it our second night in Paris. We had so much fun acting Parisian the remainder of our trip. We highly recommend this show. Great time! Laughed all night.
Funniest show I have seen in a long time. Truely worth a visit.
Very funny guy. There were so many French speaking people in the theatre that we were concerned. We found out later that the show was indeed in English. It was a most relaxing evening.
very very funny comedian, worked well with a multi national crowd, would recommend to all travellers! - special thanks to the theatre staff who reserved us seats at the back so we could make a quick exit to see the moulin rouge