Independent Mont-St-Michel Tour with Transport from Paris
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Place des Pyramides, Paris, Ile-de-France
Prefer to explore on your own? Arrive by coach and then you’re free to create your own itinerary.
Forget the hassle of train schedules or car rental, just sit back and let us take care of your transport.
Pass By: Baie du Mont St Michel, Mont-Saint-Michel, Manche, Basse-Normandie, Normandy
After being picked up in central Paris and traveling in luxury by coach, you’ll arrive on the Normandy coast relaxed and ready to explore the rocky island of Mont St. Michel.
Your driver will give you a brochure full of useful information and tips to make the most of your day.
Pass By: Abbaye du Mont-Saint-Michel, Mont-Saint-Michel, Manche, Basse-Normandie, Normandy
Some of the village’s restaurants close mid-afternoon, so consider eating on the earlier side. Then, why not make your way up to the top of the hill (to work off your lunch!) and visit the Benedictine Abbey? Founded when the Bishop of Avranches saw a vision of Archangel Michael in a dream, this pilgrimage site from the Middle Ages features a copper statue of Michael slaying a dragon, the monk’s refectory, cloisters and ramparts.
Pass By: Fortifications du Mont-Saint-Michel, Mont-Saint-Michel, Manche, Basse-Normandie, Normandy
Check out the shops, cafés and museums (with our exclusive discounts) that line the narrow lanes as you stroll back downhill. Look out for observation points where you can observe the tide. During low tide, the island is surrounded by sand, then it’s completely enclosed by water at high tide! At the end of your magical day, you’ll hop back on the coach to return to Paris.
"●Enjoy your independent day-trip from Paris to Mont St. Michel
●Relax on a scenic ride through Normandy by luxury coach
●Discover Mont Saint-Michel at your own pace
●Visit the UNESCO-listed abbey with your entrance ticket
●Stroll through the village’s cobbled lanes
●Enjoy audio commentary on selected points of interest ( if option selected)
●Watch the tide come in and surround the entire island
●Admire the splendid view of the bay
●Benefit from attractive special offers to the museum
●Shop for delicious ""La Mère Poulard"" biscuits at a discount"
By selecting the below option ref MSD, you will have:
• Transport by air-conditioned coach
• Admission to Mont St-MichelBy selecting Audio Guided Mont St Michel ref MSL you will have:
• Audio headsets available in 8 languages (French, English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, and Korean)
• Transport by air-conditioned coach
• Admission to Mont St-Michel
- Round-trip transport from Paris by air-conditioned coach
- Audio guide ( if option selected) and recorded commentary in 8 languages (French, English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, and Korean)
- Special offers for museums
- Reductions in shops selling "La Mère Poulard"
- Discount flyers at Mont Saint Michel
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This day trip includes approx. 4 hours at Mont St-Michel; the journey from Paris is between 4 and 5 hours each way
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, including a number of steps and uphill paths to get to the abbey
- Not recommended for anyone with mobility difficulties
- Good walking shoes are recommended
- This tour takes place all year round and in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
The tour is great. We enjoy the scenery. However, the audio scenery #s on map provided by the tour company do not match with the #s marked by the museum. Therefore, as an example, when we entered the museum, seeing an audio scenery # marked by the museum on the column, we search the same # on the map provided by tour company. They don't match. We could not get good audio from the map.
Simply the best tour. It is highly recommend for all travelers. The driver and the guide are surely professional and know their craft. The tour company is definitely reliable.