La Nouvelle Eve Paris Show
Take your seat for the 'Paris je t’aime' show, a tribute to Paris’ rich artistic history through the music of Edith Piaf and her famous song La Vie en Rose. Enjoy an entertaining mix of classic and modern choreography, dazzling costumes and comical acts, and feel free to clap along if you wish — audience participation is encouraged! The show ends with the thrills of the famous cancan dance.
You have two options when booking: savor a half-bottle of Champagne during the show, or arrive earlier to start the evening with a lovely 4-course dinner, paired with one glass of red and one glass of sparkling wine. (See a sample menu below.)
- Half-bottle of Champagne per person (if option selected)
- 4-course dinner (if option selected)
- 1 glass of red wine and 1 glass of sparkling wine (if dinner option selected)
- Entry/Admission - La Nouvelle Eve
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This show is not recommended for children under 16
- Elegant attire is required; tie and jacket not necessary, however no shorts, short-pants, sport shoes or sportswear allowed
- Taking photos and videos are not allowed during the show
- The minimum age to consume alcohol is 18
An inexpensive cabaret. I have seen Moulin Rouge and Crazy Horse, and this show amateur in comparison. I personally would not recommend it to friends.
Expert show and acts and good food. Very friendly staff. We arrived at 6pm as instructed by Viator on their booking confirmation but were turned away by doormen as being much too early for our 6.30pm pre show dinner. Doors do not open until 6.30pm and we were the only people in the theatre unit, about 7pm.
What is not to like at a cabaret with great dancing, good jokes and champagne? Highly recommend. Over 18
Thoroughly enjoyed it. Great dancing and costumes. We also enjoyed the in between acts.
Great show! Lots of entertaining acts. Well worth a visit and much less expensive than Moulin Rouge
we were greeted by very friendly people and had fantastic seats, the meal was excellent and the show quite a spectacular. We have seen shows at some of the top venues in Paris but thought this one was the very best. Smaller but very good - we will go again when in Paris. Only problem was that taxi seemed to have problems finding it - perhaps it should be advertised more!