La Vallée Village Shopping Day Trip from Paris
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch (if option selected)
- VIP discount card (if option selected)
- 50 euro gift card (if option selected - adult only)
- Entry/Admission - La Vallee Village
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: child rate does not include 50 euro gift card
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
Firstly it was supposed to be a 4 hour trip which wound up being 7 hours. I did not sign up for that long but was already at LaVallee when we were told what time to be back on the bus which was not 1 p.m. as advertised and on the receipt/travel voucher but 4 p.m. The shops are pretty much all high end and extremely expensive.
The vouchers they gave were really worth it and the tour was perfectly organised. Though there was a minor hickup where the tour operator couldnt find the reservation. After a few calls everything was sorted out. On the whole a good trip and also a good mall to visit for a some bargain shopping.
We were late for 10 minutes for our 9.30 a.m. trip and the bus had departed. We were booked fr 1.00 p.m. trip. There were only 2 of us on the way to La Vallee but many passengers on the way back to Paris. The counter people could be friendlier to tourists. Do not just act friendly to Caucasians but to us Asians too. We paid the same price.
Ok only but no new designs
This was a great trip as well. The bus was modern and comfortable. My wife and I enjoy shopping for designers items and we were able to find some great deals with designers who can only be seen in the Saks Fifth and Neiman Marcus in the USA.
I did not participate in the tour, but I did visit the shopping village on my own. GREAT deals on all the major designers