La Vallée Village Shopping Outlet Round-Trip Transport from Paris
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Place des Pyramides, 75001 Paris France
Board your luxury, air-conditioned coach or mini-coach in central Paris for the 1-hour drive to La Vallée Village.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: La Vallee Village, 3 cours de la Garonne, 77700 Serris, Marne-la-Vallee France
You’ll have the whole morning or afternoon to explore more than 100 boutiques of high-end French and international brands at this open-air outlet mall, set in the lovely Parisian countryside near Disneyland® Paris.
Stroll down the picturesque streets and stop to browse luxury wares at shops including Baccarat, Jimmy Choo, Givenchy, Calvin Klein, Armani, Salvatore Ferragamo, Coach, Michael Kors and Versace. Keep your energy up with a quick bite from Natalie’s Café or a sweet treat from Amorino (own expense).
Find previous collections from top designers at discounts of at least 33% off. Present your transport ticket at the information desk on arrival to receive discount vouchers for three stores of your choice and save an additional 10% on your purchases!
After four hours of shopping some of the world’s best-known designer names, board the coach for your relaxing, stress-free return trip to central Paris.
Duration: 6 hours
Pass By: 1st Arrondissement, Paris France
Return back at the departure point in central Paris.
- Round trip transportation in a luxury air-conditioned bus for half day
- Round trip transportation in a luxury air-conditioned bus for the day
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Place des Pyramides
- Entry/Admission - La Vallee Village
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The return coach leaves La Vallee Village at 6.45pm: return back in Paris for 7.30/45pm
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour offers the advantage of direct transport without the stress of public transport.Direct and safe access.
For someone from New York, the prices are ridiculously too high and the place has nothing extra but that cannot be found in the city malls. My hotel was so close to a better mall with about the same price range so the trip was a waste of time and money for me, and even if there was no mall close to my hotel, I still wouldn't buy anything from the village mall.
The office was easy to find and central. Check in was fast and efficient. The bus was clean and comfortable. It left and returned on time. Very simple service to use.
Great day out
Paris City Vision service is great. However, if you are not from China or Korea, you are not given coupons for discount. This is a wasted trip for me.