Lido de Paris Cabaret "Paris Merveilles"® Show
Founded in 1946 on the Champs-Elysées, the Lido de Paris has been pushing the envelope of live cabaret in Paris for decades and their latest offering is widely considered a real tour de force. At the helm, director Franco Dragone — a virtuoso visionary famed for his work with Cirque du Soleil — has taken Paris’ romantic beauty as his muse and created a world where fantasy and fiction collide. Sit back, relax and enjoy sophisticated set design, sparkling costumes and enthralling music and dance from the dazzling Bluebell girls as the elements combine to create a feast for the senses.
In the kitchens, a talented team of 35 cooks and pastry chefs work with only the freshest ingredients and fullest flavors to serve up delicious 3-course dinners to accompany the shows.
Pre-book your 9pm or 11pm tickets (including champagne!), or why not upgrade and enjoy a gourmet three-course meal and champagne before the show. It's a spectacular night out in Paris that's not to be missed! For an unforgettable night out, choose from the following options:
Lido show and champagne
Sit back, sip on your champagne and settle in for the Lido's 1.5-hour spectacular cabaret show. Watch extraordinary special effects, stunning water displays and much more. A dazzling show with magnificent costumes and unbelievable sets.
3-course meal followed by the Lido show
You'll have a choice of three different 3-course gourmet menus, ranging from standard to deluxe. All meals at Le Lido are prepared on the spot by the Chef and his team of 35 cooks, combining traditional French cuisine with innovative flair. After dinner and champagne you can dance to the orchestra before the lights dim at 8:30pm before the curtain rises for the show at 9pm.
Enjoy a 3-course meal from the Soirée Triomphe menu (found in the Itinerary section below) in a private box after the show, complete with personalized service. Your meal includes a half-bottle of Champagne.
Please be advised that this performance contains partial nudity, and may not be appropriate for all audiences.
- Lido Show
- Wine or champagne depending on the chosen option
- 3-course dinner (if option selected) or 4-course dinner (Valentine's Day Dinner & Show option only)
- Entry/Admission - Champs-Elysees
- Entry/Admission - Lido
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is formal
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Tables of 2 are subject to availability
- Minimum age to consume alcohol is 18
- Children under 4 years old are not allowedat the Lido de Paris
- Lido de Paris is free for children under 11* *Not applicable for special nights like Christmas and New Years'Eve. For Soirees Etoile, Champs Elysees, and Triomphe, beverages are not included in children menu.
Absolutely fantastic! This is truly a great show, the food was also quite good. The only annoyance is the staff taking photos of you and then trying to sell them to you while you are trying to watch and enjoy the show. They should just give you a number and have a counter on exit for you to purchase if you want. The show gets 5 stars, the service gets 3 stars.
the show is absolutely fantastic! it was fabulous, definitely a must see !