Marina de Paris Seine River Dinner Cruise and Moulin Rouge Show
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Seine River, Paris, Ile-de-France
Following a mid-afternoon pickup from your Paris hotel, head to the bank of the Seine River and hop aboard your boat to begin your tour. With so many beautiful bridges and buildings lining the Seine River, a cruise is the perfect way to see the sights in Paris from your vantage point on the waves.
Pass By: Eiffel Tower, Paris, Ile-de-France
As night falls and the bright city lights flicker on, gaze out through your boat’s panoramic windows and marvel at top city attractions such as Paris' Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower, the Grande Palais, Place de la Concorde, the Musée d'Orsay, the Louvre and the famous Notre Dame Cathedral
Pass By: Musee d'Orsay, Paris, Ile-de-France
With Paris’ famous landmarks drifting slowly past and the gentle waves lapping softly at the side of your boat, sit down to a delicious meal on board.
Pass By: Louvre Museum, Paris, Ile-de-France
Afterward, disembark your boat and jump into your private vehicle for the short journey through the city to Paris’ famous Moulin Rouge cabaret.
Pass By: Moulin Rouge, Paris, Ile-de-France
Discover the venue’s music hall traditions and enjoy its latest spectacle, ‘Feerie’. As the theatre lights go down, the curtain is raised and the entire troupe appears. From this moment on, let yourself be enthralled by the beauty of the talented dancers on stage! As the show progresses, enjoy a half-bottle of champagne to enjoy your experience to the full.
Pass By: Place de la Concorde, Paris, Ile-de-France
When the show’s over and the lights go up, hop back in your vehicle for the journey to your Paris hotel where your tour will come to an end.
- Dinner Cruise with private table
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Moulin Rouge show including half bottle of champagne per person
- Transport by air conditioned minivan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pick up location will be from the hotel or Private residence in Paris ( Zip code must start by 75), should the address be provided to us at least 72 hours ( local time) prior to tour's departure.Without the accommodation address and if booking is made less than 72 hours ( local time) prior to departure, the pick up will be from PARISCityVISION on 2 rue des Pyramides, nearest Metro : Tuileries or Pyramides ( line 1 or 7/14)
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear.
- Moulin Rouge is located in the northern part of Paris, within walking distance of Montmartre.
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. The Moulin Rouge does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time. No individual show tickets are issued.
- Customers who have not yet reached the French legal drinking age of 18 will not be served alcohol
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
Our driver was on time and wonderful. Dinner on the seine was magical and the moulin rouge was wonderful. A must see.
Hi fellow travellers! We enjoyed an amazing tour through Viator for the River Seine Dinner Cruise and then we were whisked off to the Moulin Rouge Show with transport provided from our hotel and then dropped off at our Hotel after the Moulin Rouge Show. The experience on the cruise was amazing and the show was outstanding. I would advise anybody going to Paris not to miss this show and the dinner cruise experience. The dinner while cruising was absolute fine dining and you managed to eat, enjoy wine and take in the most amazing sights whilst cruising down the River Seine. The boat was absolutely five star and the pick up service was amazing. The vehicle was a Mercedez Ben Vito going and on the return. The service was 5 star and the drivers absolutely professional. This is the best way of doing both these sights. We even had professional photographs taken and given to us before we left the cruise. The trip to Moulin Rouge was seamless and we arrived ahead of time to enter the venue. The show was outstanding and must be watched and experienced. The pick up was ahead of time and our driver was there before the show was done. He dropped us off at our Hotel and the entire evening was simply out of this world.
Seine river good, food is good, moulin rouge was great. personal driver to pickup and bring to our hotel was excellent as he took us touring in the areas near by cafes where Voltaire hung out. Beautiful cafes, very narrow streets and interesting dialogue. We enjoyed this group of tours.