Mont St-Michel Day Trip from Paris with Lunch at Mere Poulard and Abbey Entrance
Built between the 11th and 16th Centuries on a rocky island at the mouth of the couesnon river, the Mont Saint-Michel is one of France’s most recognizable landmarks.
After reaching the islet, you will start your visit at the base of Mont St Michel with a fun and unique experience (if you have selected the lunch option), watching the making of the fluffy omelettes in the kitchen of the restaurant "La Mère Poulard”. The « Mont Saint Michel and the Mère Poulard's omelet are indissolubly associated ». You will then have lunch in the Gorgeous setting of this restaurant which walls are filled with pictures of celebrities who have visited this very attractive place.
After lunch you will visit the Mont Saint Michel Abbey, a monument of international reputation. Then your will enjoy not only wandering off into the side streets of the island, exploring little alleys and passages, but also exploring the shops. Before leaving and returning to Paris take some time to admire the Mont Saint-Michel and its bay, which are on the Unesco list of World Heritage Sites.
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
- Lunch at the Restaurant "Mère Poulard" (If Lunch Option Selected)
- Entry/Admission - Abbaye du Mont-Saint-Michel
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour involves lots of walking. Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately and wear comfortable shoes
- Please arrive to your designated meeting point at least 15 minutes before departure. We cannot accommodate late arrivals and cannot refund missed tours
- This tour ends at the Arch of Triomphe in Paris around 7.30 pm
Phillipe, our driver was awesome! For him...TEN stars. But the adventure was really about touring Mont St-Michel. For the price, Viator should provide a personal, LIVE tour guide. The headphones do NOT function well at all...what a disappointment! The lunch quality slightly above average. The waitress took 2 1/2 hours to provide a lunch. Consequently cutting into our overall tour time which followed also not good. Viator...get your act together!