Montmartre Art Walking Tour & Skip-the-Line to Orangerie & Orsay Museums
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Moulin Rouge, 82 Boulevard de Clichy, 75018 Paris France
What a better place to meet than outside the most famous cabaret in the world?
Stop At: Montmartre, 75018 Paris France
Follow your guide through the cobbled streets of this unique Bohemian area: its authentic windmills, its picturesque bistrots and its village-like atmosphere will make you fall in love at first sight!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Le Bateau-Lavoir, Paris France
Let your guide show you this Montmartre institution - both a painter's workshop and a museum - which has also been the home of some of the most famous Impressionist painters of the 19th and 20th century such as Max Jacob, Juan Gris and Modigliani.
Pass By: Basilique du Sacre-Coeur de Montmartre, 35 Rue du Chevalier-De-La-Barre, 75018 Paris France
Your guide will drop you off by this legendary Basilica and the breathtaking view it offers all over the city of Paris! A magical place you'll love for sure.
Stop At: Musee d'Orsay, 1 Rue De La Legion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris France
This visit gives you the access to the Museum that has been elected the Best World's Museum of the year 2018. Its collection of Impressionist paintings is absolutely unique and breathtaking...
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Musee de l'Orangerie, Jardin des Tuileries - Cote Seine, 75001 Paris France
This visit gives you the acces to the temple of Impressionism and Post-impressionism art movement. Not only you'll find there the famous Nymphéas by Claude Monet, but also incredible master pices of Pierre-Auguste Renoir, Paul Cézanne, Pablo Picasso and many others...
Duration: 1 hour
- 1.5 hour small-group guided tour of Montmartre
- Skip-th-Line ticket to Orsay Museum
- Skip-The-Line ticket to Orangerie
- Entry/Admission - Musee d'Orsay
- Entry/Admission - Musee de l'Orangerie
- Guided tour at Musée de l'Orangerie
- Guided tour at Musée d'Orsay
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At the end of your tour you will receive your ticket to Musée de l'Orangerie and Musée d'Orsay (this last one if option selected)
- Your tickets are open-ended, skip-the-line entrance tickets. You can use them any time, either straight after your walking tour or on any other day
- Orangerie Museum is closed on Tuesdays and on May 1st
- Orsay Museum is closed on Mondays, May 1st and December 25th
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Absolutely loved this walk! I was part of a group of three which allowed for a very personalized tour. Romain went at a comfortable pace and was genuinely delighted to answer questions not only about the tour but also about french history, culture, etc. He made the tour seem like we were walking with a friend and chatting about our surroundings. The walk itself is worth it. The winding cobblestone streets, the cafes, the music, the stories and the views are a highlight of my time in Paris! I would recommend the tour
I loved this tour! Walking through the streets of the artist areas was awesome. A nice break from the high tourism areas. A tour guide was AMAZING. He was so much fun and incredibly knowledgeable. He was very passionate about the material and it made it very enjoyable. I would highly recommend!
I took this walking tour with Delphine and she was a beautiful inside and out tour guide . , she gave a wonderful explanation of the area from the Moulin Rouge to the places where Picasso, Renoir etc painted and lived. This really is a tour for people with a basic background in French art/history and you should be able to walk easily. This was one of my favorite activities on my trip!