Moulin Rouge Show Paris
Moulin Rouge Paris sells out months in advance. If you'd like to see the Moulin Rouge show "Féerie" (105 minutes), pre-book your 9pm or 11pm tickets (including champagne!) here. For 110 years, the most legendary French cabaret has welcomed millions of spectators who have come to admire the famous French Cancan. Book ahead of time to avoid disappointment.
Le Moulin Rouge is world famous thanks to its French Cancan, and immortalized by the painter Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec. The sumptuous shows at the Moulin Rouge feature feathers, rhinestones and sequins, fabulous settings, original music and of course... the most beautiful girls in the world.
Many international stars have performed on stage at the Moulin Rouge including Ella Fitzgerald, Liza Minnelli, Frank Sinatra and Elton John. They have all put on exceptional shows, following in the footsteps of French celebrities such as Maurice Chevalier, Jean Gabin, Edith Piaf and Yves Montand.
Moulin Rouge Paris sells out every night. By pre-booking tickets you'll lock in the price, secure seats and get the most out of your precious vacation time in Paris.
Please be advised that this performance contains partial nudity, and may not be appropriate for all audiences.
- Half bottle of Champagne
- 3-course dinner (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Moulin Rouge
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- It is strictly forbidden to photograph, film and record the show.
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear.
- Moulin Rouge is located in the northern part of Paris, within walking distance of Montmartre.
- Vegetarian option is available. Select the Toulouse-Lautrec Menu.
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. The Moulin Rouge does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time.
The show is great! The seating can be a little cramped, but you soon forget it as the cast puts on a great performance. Definitely worth experiencing at least once.
What a performance ! Everything about this was excellent.
Exceptional show but be prepared to be packed in and pay through the nose for drinks after the initial freebies. table service is very slow due to the congested table layout and access. God forbid and emergency here as I would have no idea how you could get people out safely and quickly. Nevertheless it is an experience and an exceptional night.
Show was amazing.