Musée d'Orsay Skip the Line Private Tour
- Bilingual Private Guide
- Skip the Line Entry
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Museum Entry Fee (15 Euros/adult; Adults only pay)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Musee d'Orsay
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive 15 minutes before selected departure time
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- It is necessary to advise supplier the date of birth of each participants.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
This has always been my favorite museum to visit in Paris...and this 1.5 hour tour only served to elevate the museum and its offerings in my view! We walked right to the front of the line when the museum opened so very few crowds to start! and the guide took us on a chronological historical path of the emergence of impressionism. My husband, less a fan of this style, said this was one of his top 3 museum tours he has ever done...the guide was that good at engaging both of us! Highly recommend!
Great guide. Very knowledgable. Loved the skip the line. Recommended.
See above: guide never showed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Absolutely great guide! You enter in the museum with little information about art and leave loving impressionism and post-impressionism art!
IMO the d'Orsay is even better than The Louvre, perhaps because it was not so crowded. Jim and Betty Higgins Louisville KY USA
Julien was charming, knowledgeable and very well prepared, bringing a variety of materials along on an iPad to complement his analysis and give us more context regarding the works upon which he focussed. We got so much more from visiting this magnificent gallery with Julien than we could have alone.
Christine was pleasant and very informative. We were able to skip the line and the tour was just the right length for us. I got much more out of this visit than from previous unguided visits. Recommended!
Knowledgeable and enthusiastic. We saw a lot without feeling rushed