Private Centre Pompidou Guided Tour in Paris on Contemporary-Modern Art
- Professional private guide
- Skip-the-line entry Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Centre Pompidou
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise when booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
My thirteen year old son and I had a tour of the Pompidou Center with Maurizio in March 2019. Maurizio was incredibly knowledgeable and professional, and made the tour fun and interesting for my son and me. He gave texture and context to the many works of art we saw. His English was impeccable. I highly recommend this tour and Maurizio, in particular. It was definitely worth the cost and I will absolutely request him to be out guide when we return.
A truly amazing tour of modern masterpieces. Our Guide was so knowledgeable and totally enthusiastic about the Center and the art that it was a pleasure to be guided by him. Our tour began outside the center with an explanation of the outside chessboard, and an explanation of the brilliant design of the center and the systems on the outside in varying colors according to their function. The art he chose to show us was the perfect next step after our tours of the Louvre and D'Orsay to illustrate the progression of art and history in Paris Highly recommended.
Tour Guide Claudia was excellent. Fluent in language, very well informed on the history, origins and concepts of the Centre Pompidou. We had a very illuminating art class from her.