Paris 2-Hour Small Group Tour of Pere Lachaise Cemetery
You will then receive a guided visit and discover the different kinds of architecture and sculptures at the cemetery, while listening to the stories and historical explanations from your guide.
You will visit the graves of iconic figures such as Frederyk Chopin, Jim Morrison or Oscar Wilde, Edith Piaf, Eugéne Delacroix and many others.
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for people with walking disabilities
- It is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Very long but interesting tour. Was a little disappointed as to paying for the ENGLISH speaking tour and there were French, Italian also on our tour so I felt he spent way more time explaining things to them and then translating only parts to us.
We were a small group that got extra attention from a great guide. The cemetery is beautiful. Great views of the city and lots of hills/trees. Large area to cover. Our guide was a fact filled machine and began by asking us what graves we were most interested in for the tour, otherwise it would have taken us forever to locate everything on our own. Really interesting stories. Well worth the time/money.
It was really nice tour and the tour guide was very gentle and helpful. He tried to give information as much as he can.