Paris and Montmartre by Night Tour in a 2CV
Pass by illuminated monuments such as the Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, the Louvre, and Notre-Dame Cathedral, and then continue your enchanting excursion up to Montmartre, sipping your glass of Champagne as you take in some of Paris’ most iconic nightlife destinations, including the Moulin Rouge and Pigalle district.
Your tour ends on a high note at Sacré-Coeur Basilica, where you can gaze across the City of Light from this panoramic viewpoint.
The tour is flexible so you can ask your driver for picture stops !
You will meet a local, feel free to ask question about Paris lifestyle and tips for restaurants and recommandations !
Then enjoy hotel drop-off.
- Private driver/guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operated by a multilingual guide
- The itinerary may vary depending on traffic, and/or you can customize it upon request
- Prefer 9PM and 10PM departure from May to August as sunset is later in summer.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Pierre gave us an awesome tour of the high points of the city and we learned some historical facts we didn't know. He got us to the Eiffel tower just minutes before the light show began. An amazing way to experience Paris.
This was an amazing experience