Paris Aquarium Ticket
The Paris Aquarium is just across the river from the Eiffel Tower in the Trocadero Gardens. With your pre-booked admission, exchange your voucher for a physical ticket at the aquarium, and then go inside to begin your discovery of the underwater world.
See sharks, sea urchins, sting rays and more; the marine life on display represents ecosystems around the globe, from France to the Indian Ocean. Visit the touch pool, a favorite with children who love to 'pet' the creatures, and check out the aquarium's two cinemas, which show documentaries and cartoons.
Duration: 2 hours
- Entry/Admission - Aquarium de Paris - CineAqua
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your voucher needs to be exchanged at the ticket counter for a physical ticket
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 500 travelers
The Aquarium location is awesome. You can see the Eiffel Tower from the front door. The Aquarium itself is ok. Not very big. Not a lot to do or see. Took us maybe an hour or less to get through the aquarium. However it was a nice break for our children, just turned 5 and 2.5.