Pastry and Chocolate Tour of Paris
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saint Germain des Pres Quarter, Place St-Germain-des-Pres, 75006 Paris France
If you decide on the Saint-Germain Option, you'll discover the luxury, culture and tastes of this chic and historic neighborhood!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Le Marais 3e Arrondissement, 75003 Paris France
If you select the Marais Option, you'll discover the Marais neighborhood, filled with shopping, sweet treats, and Parisian history!
Duration: 3 hours
- Taste pastries, chocolates and a variety of breads
- Walking tour (maximum 8 people)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note that your voucher will list two meeting points - It is your responsibility to be at the meeting point that corresponds with your choice of location (Saint-Germain or the Marais).
- Please note: some boutiques may be extra busy during peak holiday times
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please inform us of any allergies or food intolerance before your tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
This was a day well spent. Our guide was so fun and interesting. We learned so much about French chocolate and pastries and so much about history of the area where we were. Everything was delicious.
Highly informative! Guide explained chocolates are not all made the same way. They’re made of coco plants from different areas of the world and thus would taste different:-) So are pastries. We got taste chocolates, pastries, baguettes and french breads from different makers.
This was such a fun tour- 2 adults and 2 teens- we all loved it! Our guide was Camilia and she was fantastic! As we toured, she told us about all the different areas and answered lots of questions. She also recommended some great places to eat and shop. Don't miss this tour!
Our guide Steffanie was a delightful and knowledgeable expert in all things chocolate and took us to seven different styles of chocolate making businesses. The Morais district was a most interesting and historical part of Paris and well worth the walk not to mention the many samples had along the way I would definitely recommend this tour.
What a wonderful tour. Full of history and great treats. Eloise was incredibly knowledgeable and experienced. Would have loved to spend more hours under her guidance.
The guide was a very nice young man but the tour itself was problematic in that each store had many customers who did not appreciate a tour group of six people being in their way. Also I would have loved to have been able to purchase during our stops but could not due to the high volume of customers already in these stores and could not get waited on and our tour group was only for a set amount of time.
Roberto was an outstanding tour guide. He was very knowledgeable and personalized the experience to our group. As we walked the streets his commentary of the sites was very enlightening.
We booked the 10:15am tour, and were by ourselves! David was our guide, and what a wonderful person he was to have with us. He was knowledgable about Paris history, chocolates, and pastries. It was such a wonderful way to spend a morning in Paris.
What a fun way to spend a day in Paris! Our guide took us to several locations in the St Germain neighborhood. Each place had a different specialty, and we enjoyed sampling the best of what each had to offer. Our knowledgeable guide offered lots of history and local lore along the way. We especially enjoyed that this was just a little off the typical touristy path, but we could walk right back to Notre Dame when we finished the tour. This is one of our favorite Viators ever!