Paris Chocolate Walking Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Right Bank (Rive Droite), Paris France
Entice your taste buds on this guided walking tour of the best Parisian chocolatiers. You’ll stay on the Right Bank, discovering the heart of Paris and some of its most elegant districts. Visit a selection of artisan-made chocolate boutiques (among the greatest in Paris!), where you can sample exquisite delights. The various production methods and the strengths of each artisan will be explained to you, and then you’ll have the chance to appreciate the quality of their products through a tasting in each boutique.
With a maximum of only 8 people per group, this small-group tour ensures a more intimate experience. The relaxed pace allows you to browse the specialties at each chocolate boutique, ask questions and make purchases if you wish. As you travel from shop to shop, you’ll see some of Paris’ most famous sights, like the Louvre, the Place de la Concorde and the Opera House.
Duration: 2 hours
- 2-hour chocolate walking tour of Paris
- Visit a selection of boutiques rated among the greatest "chocolatiers" in Paris
- Chocolate tastings
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Adult price applies for all travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
GReat tour guide Izzy gave us an informative tour of Paris as we walked from delicious chocolate shop to another. IN the shops, we tasted samples and learned about the various ingredients used to make unique treats. UNfortunately we only visited four shops rather than the advertised five.
Highly recommend. Such a great time, and our tour guide, David, was fantastic. We learned a lot, tasted amazing chocolates/treats, and got to explore the city a bit all at the same time. Would do it again.
This tour was amazing!