Paris City Segway Tour
The tours are limited to 8 clients with 1 guide so you can count on a great, intimate experience. Discover what it's like to be a Parisian celebrity as everyone, and we mean everyone, turns to watch you glide by!
Each tour begins with a 30 minute "orientation session". You can practice on the Segways until you feel comfortable and ready to go out and conquer Paris. The Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone aged 12 and older and weighing between 100lbs (45kg) and 260lbs (117kg).
Tour Highlights include:
• Eiffel Tower
• École Militaire
• Les Invalides (Napoleon's Tomb)
• Alexander III Bridge
• Grand & Petit Palais
• Place de la Concorde
- Segway tour
- Orientation session (30 minutes)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pregnant women are not allowed on the tour
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- A damage deposit of 400 Euros per reservation is payable at the beginning of the tour. The amount can be held on a Visa or Mastercard which is canceled at the end of the tour or can be paid in Euros and returned at the conclusion of the tour
- Weight limit is at least 100lbs (45kg) and no more than 260lbs (117kg)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Me and my husband went on the segway tour. It was a new experience for my husband as he was doing it for the first time. He enjoyed it a lot. As we were on the streets of Paris had to be careful between people and oncoming traffic.
For sure the best way to see Paris to start with. Eddie our guide was a wealth of knowledge and info. We loved it so much we booked the bike tour of Versailles with them the next day. Absolutely the best way to see Versailles.
This was such a fun experience! The Segways take a bit to get used to but anyone can do it and it gives you the freedom to see some great sights while rolling along. Our tour guide was informative and fun. It was a little intimidating being on sidewalks with pedestrians but we were treating like any other on-foot tourist. Loved it!
Kathleen was terrific. Very knowledgeable and super fun! We got to see so many places that we never would have fit into our schedule. The best part by far was all the background and history that Kathleen shared with us. Such a great tour!
Expert Segway tour...superb guides take you from insecurity to competence in a few minutes. Small group demanded by nature of Segway perfect for core tour of Arsenal, Tour Eiffel grounds, etc. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO SEE ANY OLD WORLD CAPITAL...segway glides over cobblestones very safely. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR YOUNG AND OLD.
Beyond fabulous! Our first time on a Segway and it was so easy and natural. Our guide LeeAnne was so wonderful and incredibly knowledgeable!! Would absolutely do it again.
Best way to see central Paris! Highly recommend this. One of the segway was speed limited, due to which our entire group had to go slow. Also our operator skipped lourve museum, probably due to slow segway. But still recommend this