Skip the Line Eiffel Tower and Sightseeing Tour of Paris
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Place des Pyramides, 75001 Paris France
Choose the departure time that best suits your plans, and hop aboard your air-conditioned coach in central Paris to begin your city tour.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Palais Garnier - Opera National de Paris, Place de l_Opera Place de l’Opéra, 75009 Paris France
Widely considered to be the most romantic city in the world, Paris is home to some of the finest architecture in Europe and its history reaches far back through the centuries.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Place de la Concorde, At The End of the Champs Elysses, 75008 Paris France
Take in beautiful Paris views from the comfort of your coach as you travel through the city in style, and learn of its heritage from the informative on-board commentary.
Pass By: Assemblee Nationale, 33 quai D Orsay, 75007 Paris France
Admire famous squares such as the Place de la Concorde and the Place de la Bastille
Pass By: Grand Palais, Avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008 Paris France
And top city attractions like the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Luxembourg Gardens and the delightful Saint-Germain-des-Prés district.
Pass By: Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris France
Up the Champs Elysees, the Arch stands offering one of the amazing view of the city
Pass By: Trocadero, Paris France
The Must see attraction where you get a wide open view of the Eiffel Tower
Pass By: Parc du Champ de Mars, avenue Joseph Bouvard, 75007 Paris France
After 1.5 hours of sightseeing through the city, your coach tour concludes at the foot of the famous Eiffel Tower.
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Having discovered Paris from the ground it's time to see this incomparable city from the air! Climb up to the second floor or the summit ( if option selected) of the Eiffel Tower and enjoy panoramic views over the city landscape below.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Basilique du Sacre-Coeur de Montmartre, 35 Rue du Chevalier-De-La-Barre, 75018 Paris France
You will spot the whole Paris including the Sacre Coeur up the hill in Montmartre
Pass By: La Defense, Bairro, 92400 Paris France
Also the business area with its famous Arch are visible from the Eiffel Tower
Pass By: Ecole Militaire, 1 Place Joffre, 75007 Paris France
It’s here that your tour comes to an end, leaving you free to stay a while longer at the Eiffel Tower and sightsee at your leisure.
Pass By: Les Jardins du Trocadero, Place du Trocadero, 75016 Paris France
Why not wander around the area and enjoy the view from another angle
- Access ticket to the Eiffel Tower 2nd floor (priority access)( if option 2nd floor is selected)
- Panoramic City tour by luxury air-conditioned coach with recorded commentaries
- Commentaries available in 10 languages + 3 children languages (French, English,Spanish).
- Transportation by luxury coach from our central located Agency
- Service of a multilingual hostess.
- Access ticket to the Eiffel Tower Summit ( if option Summit ET is selected)
- Entry/Admission - Palais Garnier - Opera National de Paris
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Licensed Guide interpreter
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that it is NOT possible to buy a ticket for the submit on the second floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- Suited to clients looking for an overall glimpse or orientation.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No stop during the tour.
- Please note: Each 1st Sunday Champs Elysées Avenue is pedestrian
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
great way to say hello to Paris for the first time !!
It was a good way to see the city. I was in Paris for only 4 days, so this was perfect. Enjoyed my time at the Eiffel tower.
really great informative and good to see the sights on the cruise
Unfortunately we cannot to visit the Eiffel Tower cause Donald Trump travel to France, so the rest of