Paris City Tour and Seine River Cruise
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paris City Vision, Paris France
Redeem your voucher from our central located agency in Paris.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Palais Garnier - Opera National de Paris, Place de l_Opera Place de l’Opéra, 75009 Paris France
Following the Paris city tour, you will be taken for one-hour's cruise with a commentary down the Seine to discover 2,000 years of Paris history and all the monuments along the river and the famous Paris bridges.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Ritz Club Paris, 17 Place Vendome, 75001 Paris France
The Avenue de la Paix and the Vendome square nest some incredible treasures
Pass By: Assemblee Nationale, 33 quai D Orsay, 75007 Paris France
The impressive monument is spotted near Concorde Square
Pass By: Grand Palais, Avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008 Paris France
Your Paris city tour gives you the unique opportunity to discover Paris, its history and its major landmarks including: Place de l'Opera, Place de la Concorde, Champs-Elysées, Arc de Triomphe, Place du Trocadero, Eiffel Tower (photo stop), Invalides, Pont Neuf, Bastille Square and the new Opera House, Notre-Dame de Paris Cathedral, Luxembourg Gardens and Saint-Germain des Pres and much more!
Pass By: Champs-Elysees, Avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008 Paris France
The notorious and liviest Avenue with many stores, restaurants, the Lido Cabaret.
Pass By: Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris France
One of the largest Arch on the top of Champs Elysees and also where you will view the whole Paris
Pass By: Esplanade du Trocadero, Place du Trocadero et du 11 Novembre, 75016 Paris France
The Must see place with its esplanade and its wide open view of the Iconic Eiffel Tower
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
The emblematic Tower is more magical during the Eiffel Evening
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
Board at the bottom of the Eiffel Tower to enjoy more incredible gems along the River Seine
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Musee de l’Armee des Invalides, 129 rue de Grenelle Hôtel National des Invalides, 75007 Paris France
The Dôme of the Invalides contains Napoleon Bonaparte's tomb
Pass By: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Once a fortresss, then a Palace and now a largest and popular Museum with many impressive collections and where you could catch a glimpse of the Mona Lisa
Pass By: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
Still standing at Ile de la Cité with its stunning gothic Architecture
Pass By: Pont d'Iena, 75007 Paris France
The statue of General Washington can be found in the center of Iena Square
Pass By: Les Jardins du Trocadero, Place du Trocadero, 75016 Paris France
End of the tour at the bottom of the Eiffel Tower, where you could wander the area and keep many souvenirs.
- Panoramic tour by luxury air-conditioned coach
- One hour commented cruise on the Seine with recorded commentaries and personal earphones
- Transportation from our agency by luxury air-conditioned coach.
- From April 1st 2020,New immersive and exclusive city tour with an interactive tablet.
- Service of a multilingual hostess
- Entry/Admission - Palais Garnier - Opera National de Paris
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Please note the tour ends at the bottom of the Eiffel Tower
- Please arrive 30 minutes before departure time at PARISCityVISION 2 rue des Pyramides, Metro Tuileries ( line 1) or Pyramides ( line 14 or 7)
- From April 1st 2020, Discover the Paris of the Parisians and travel through time with our tablet! Thanks to its augmented reality and interactive functionalities, this new immersive city tour will allow you to understand better the history of Paris and its architecture over the centuries. Perfect for families, you will visit the most famous neighbourhoods and monuments of the capitale, from the Opera Garnier to the Eiffel Tower, through 3D reconstructions and 360° of the interiors. During your tour, go on a treasure hunt to find mystery objects in well-hidden rooms and don't forget to immortalize your visit with our tablet! You will continue your discovery of Paris on board of one of the three trimarans belonging to the “Bateaux Parisiens”, for a one hour cruise. Entirely glass fitted, with a terrace behind and gangways all round, these boats are perfectly designed to discover and admire the rich architecture of the city.A deposit fee of 30€ may be required for the tablet and will be given back when returned.
- Most travelers can participate
The city tour and sight Seine River were great. We enjoyed the tours very much, but the meeting point was terrible. The address on the ticket was different from the actual meeting point. We stayed at the address on the ticket for almost 1/2 an hour and didn't see anyone showed up, so we decided to ask other tour guides and luckily we found out that we needed to check in in the office next to where it's stated on the ticket. We almost missed our tours.
If you take this tour make sure you're on the upper deck on the bus or else you'll end up missing a lot! The river cruise was just okay. Take it only to say that you sailed the Seine a being there, done that kindda thing.
This tour did not even last an hour. We only saw the Eiffel Tower, Opera House and Champs Elysees Arch de Triomphe. We were told they would not be doing the river cruise and to try to get a refund with Viator. They would not let us join the others going to the Eiffel Tower, they just dropped us off at the Eiffel Tower after only one hour. The Hop On Hop off bus was more informative. The guide never spoke. We just had a recording like the Hop On/Off buses. She never added any additional information.
the city tour was good you can skip the river cruise wasn't worth it.
Great experience! We signed on for a 3 hour tour including bus and a river cruise starting at 15:00. At this time of year I highly recommend this time slot. When you start it's still a daylight and by the time you finish it is dark which makes it perfect for your Eiffel tower night photos. It may be little chilly however, make sure you get a nice spot at the top - outside. Haris.
Audio guide with very poor information, minutes in total silence. The host Victor was overrun. It fel that Paris City Vision wants only your money.
The city tour was fine but we missed the river tour because of the airport shuttle taking 3.5 hours to get us to our hotel. Very disappointed