Paris City Tour by Minivan and Montmartre
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
During your minivan tour of central Paris you'll gain insights into the history of Paris and its famous monuments and sites as you listen to the accompanying commentary.
Pass By: Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris France
Your air-conditioned minivan tour of Paris takes in major landmarks, including La Madeleine, Opera, Vendome Square, Concorde, Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Invalides..
Pass By: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Also the world-famous Louvre Museum and Notre Dame Cathedral, to name just a few.
Pass By: Montmartre, 75018 Paris France
Your personalized tour of Paris concludes with a some free time in Montmartre
Pass By: Basilique du Sacre-Coeur de Montmartre, 35 Rue du Chevalier-De-La-Barre, 75018 Paris France
Also free time to visit the Sacre-Coeur basilica!
Pass By: Place du Tertre, Paris France
And admire the picturesque Moulin de la Galette windmill or the central Place du Tertre square.It's a great way to end your introduction to Paris, the City of Light!
- Paris city tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Free time in Montmartre
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (maximum 8 people)
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Viist of the area of Notre Dame de Paris where you could admire the impressive monument
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note the Pick-up time indicated on the voucher is approximative and may vary up to 30 minutes according to the traffic in Paris. Pick up location will be from the hotel or Private residence in Paris ( Zip code must start by 75), should the address be provided to us at least 72 hours ( local time) prior to tour's departure.Without the accommodation address and if booking is made less than 72 hours ( local time) prior to departure, the pick up will be from PARISCityVISION on 2 rue des Pyramides, nearest Metro : Tuileries or Pyramides ( line 1 or 7/14)
Our tour guide was Jose and he was fabulous. The Paris City Tour is a must we did it after flying all night and wanted to stay up and see some of the sights it was a small group tour with limited walking which is good if your tried. We saw so much of Paris and Jose is from Paris and very proud of his city...he provided so much information. I would highly recommend this tour and Jose from the moment he picked us up it felt as we had know him for many years.
The tour got off to a great start since we were picked up at our hotel!! It was raining so this really proved helpful. Nick was our guide , very personable, knowledgeable and did an amazing job of explaining the history of all the sites we saw. IT was nice we were able to get out and visit inside Sacre-Coeur and Notre Dame. The tour gave us a wonderful overview of Paris and was the best way we could have started our 1st day in ParisSo worth the cost of the tour. NIce too dropped off back at our hotel.
Loved this tour! Our driver Manuel was very nice and resourseful. Highly recommend this tour so you can have an overview of the city.
A great way to see the city of Paris!