Paris City Tour by Minivan, Seine River Cruise and Lunch at the Eiffel Tower
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
Your cruise along the historic Seine River takes you past the buildings and monuments that have shaped Paris' history.
Pass By: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Your personal tour then takes you to Paris' iconic Eiffel Tower, where you will be served lunch in the lovely setting of the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant: 95 meters (311 feet) above ground level, with scenic views over the Seine to the Trocadero from the restaurant's large picture windows.
Pass By: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
After lunch, your small group tour of Paris continues with a visit to outside of Notre Dame Cathedral and its area.
Pass By: Place du Tertre, Paris France
The next stop on your tour is Montmartre and its many sights, including Sacre-Coeur Basilica, the picturesque Moulin de la Galette windmill and the central Place du Tertre square.
Pass By: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Other sights on your Paris City Tour include the Louvre Museum, La Madeleine Church, Opera, Vendome Square, the Arc de Triomphe and Champs-Elysées.
- Paris city tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (maximum 8 people)
- Professional guide
- Lunch at the Eiffel Tower on the first floor
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that due to actual traffic situation in Paris the real Pick-up may take place up to 30 minutes later than the time indicated on the voucher. Pick up location will be from the hotel or Private residence in Paris ( Zip code must start by 75), should the address be provided to us at least 72 hours ( local time) prior to tour's departure. Without the accommodation address and if booking is made less than 72 hours ( local time) prior to departure, the pick up will be from PARISCityVISION on 2 rue des Pyramides, nearest Metro : Tuileries or Pyramides ( line 1 or 7/14) "
- Following the devastating fire at Notre Dame Cathedral, you will be able to visit the area and admire the impressive monument
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- From Sept till end of March 2020, the tour will temporary be closed due to the Eiffel Tower 's Restaurant under renovations'Work
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This was a good tour to get an overall view of the city being that this was the first time. Lunch at the Eiffel Tower was a wonderful experience. Overfall it was a good deal.
The tour was great. We were unlucky that there was a lot of thick fog and so the views from the Eiffel Tower weren't the best. There was flooding in the city and so we could not enjoy our river cruise. Our guide was exceptional.
The driver had some problems with his English but nothing that hurt the tour. We were disappointed by the river cruise because the tour head phones did not work and we hear about what we were seeing. Lunch at the Eiffel Tower was good and the driving tour around Paris was good.
Bad experience became no one came to the hotel to pick us up enthough we have been waiting 45 minutes before the pick up time. We ended up in going hop on hop off sight seeing and see nothing. We spent a lot of money for air ticket and hotel in Paris but saw nothing.