Paris City Tour by Minivan, Seine River Cruise and Lunch at the Eiffel Tower
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 8th Arrondissement, Paris France
Your guide will pick you up at your hotel in Paris. He will me you at the lobby.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Grand Palais, Avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008 Paris France
The journey will start by passing some cultural attractions like the Grand Palais and Musée d’Orsay while you listen to onboard narration.
Pass By: Pont Alexandre III Quai d'Orsay, 75008 Paris France
Such as the majestic bridge facing the Invalides
Pass By: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Other sights on your Paris City Tour include the Louvre Museum, La Madeleine Church, Opera, Vendome Square, the Arc de Triomphe and Champs-Elysées.
Stop At: Montmartre, 75018 Paris France
The next stop on your tour is Montmartre and its many sights
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Place du Tertre, Paris France
Artists and cobblestone streets in the lively square where Picasso and many others well known artists used to be seen.
Pass By: Basilique du Sacre-Coeur de Montmartre, 35 Rue du Chevalier-De-La-Barre, 75018 Paris France
You have free time here to wander around on your own and snapping photos of Paris from the hilltop Basilique du Sacré-Coeur.
Pass By: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Your personal tour then takes you to Paris' iconic Eiffel Tower, where you will be served lunch in the lovely setting of the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant: 95 meters (311 feet) above ground level, with scenic views over the Seine to the Trocadero from the restaurant'sarge picture windows.
Pass By: La Defense, Bairro, 92400 Paris France
Admire the whole Paris such as the business area with its white arch
Pass By: Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris France
Even impressive monument far away
Pass By: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
After lunch, your small group tour of Paris continues with a visit to outside of Notre Dame Cathedral and its area.
Stop At: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
Your cruise along the historic Seine River takes you past the buildings and monuments that have shaped Paris' history.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Conciergerie, 2 Boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris, France
Adlire some stunning gems along the River Seine
Pass By: Pont des Arts, River Seine Between Institut de France And Palais du Louvre, Paris France
Cruising under some beautiful and splendid bridges
Pass By: Pont d'Iena, 75007 Paris France
The tour will return back at the foot of the tower where you could still take some more photos
Pass By: 1st Arrondissement, Paris France
Your guide will take you back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Round-trip transportation from your Paris accommodation
- Guided city tour on the history of Paris's neighborhoods, monuments and other highlights
- Visit and free time in the district Montmartre, a mystical village in Paris
- French Style Gourmet lunch in Transparent Dome at the Eiffel Tower
- One hour commented cruise on the Seine with recorded commentaries and personal earphones available
- Excursion by minivan in a small group of 8 people maximum.
- Service of an experienced driver guide.
- Entry/Admission - 8th Arrondissement
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- During Fall & Winter Season 2019-2020, Gourmet Dome experience on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower at the ephemeral Terrace. Template Gourmet Terrace Meal at the Eiffel Tower Terrace: Cured meat or mixed or vegetarian Platter served with Soup and Truffade (dish of potatoes with Cantal cheese) Dessert Fruit tart or Tropézienne or Paris-Brest French Pastry Drinks: Water & A glass of wine or Beer or Soft drink and Coffee
- Please note that due to actual traffic situation in Paris the real Pick-up may take place up to 30 minutes later than the time indicated on the voucher. Pick up location will be from the hotel or Private residence in Paris ( Zip code must start by 75), should the address be provided to us at least 72 hours ( local time) prior to tour's departure. Without the accommodation address and if booking is made less than 72 hours ( local time) prior to departure, the pick up will be from PARISCityVISION on 2 rue des Pyramides, nearest Metro : Tuileries or Pyramides ( line 1 or 7/14) "
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Following the devastating fire at Notre Dame Cathedral, you will be able to visit the area and admire the impressive monument
- Commented cruise on the Seine with recorded commentaries and personal earphones available in 14 languages: French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Hindi, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
This was a good tour to get an overall view of the city being that this was the first time. Lunch at the Eiffel Tower was a wonderful experience. Overfall it was a good deal.
The tour was great. We were unlucky that there was a lot of thick fog and so the views from the Eiffel Tower weren't the best. There was flooding in the city and so we could not enjoy our river cruise. Our guide was exceptional.
The driver had some problems with his English but nothing that hurt the tour. We were disappointed by the river cruise because the tour head phones did not work and we hear about what we were seeing. Lunch at the Eiffel Tower was good and the driving tour around Paris was good.
Bad experience became no one came to the hotel to pick us up enthough we have been waiting 45 minutes before the pick up time. We ended up in going hop on hop off sight seeing and see nothing. We spent a lot of money for air ticket and hotel in Paris but saw nothing.