Eiffel Tower Skip-the-Line Access, Seine River Cruise & Paris City Half Day Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Place des Pyramides, 75001 Paris France
First time in Paris? Not sure where to start? Catch the city’s highlights before exploring it on your own!
Your grand tour starts when you hop on your air-conditioned coach.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Place Vendome, 75001 Paris France
The journey starts with a luxury coach tour, traveling past some of the capital’s most spectacular monuments and legendary architecture.
Pass By: Place de la Concorde, 75008 Paris France
Place de la Concorde with its unmissable obelisk, and catch your first glimpse of the Eiffel Tower (save that for later!)
Pass By: Champs-Elysees, Avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008 Paris France
Cruise past the sights you’ve seen so often on the silver screen - the tree-lined Champs-Elysées and its flagship stores ending at the imposing Arc de Triomphe and the tomb of the unknown soldier,
Pass By: Esplanade du Trocadero, Place du Trocadero et du 11 Novembre, 75016 Paris France
Must see attraction in the City with many restaurants and above all the incredible open view of the Eiffel Tower
Stop At: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
Then embark on your one-hour river cruise along the romantic River Seine, taking in all Paris’s monuments along the way.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Esplanade des Invalides, 129 rue de Grenelle Les Invalides, 75007 Paris France
Enjoy the Invalides with its Dome and Museums
Pass By: Musee d'Orsay, 1 Rue De La Legion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris France
Cruise past the sights you’ve seen so often on the silver screen -
Pass By: Louvre Pyramid, 75001 Paris, France
the Stunning Main entrance to the Louvre Museum
Pass By: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
The Gothic masterpiece architecture still standing on Ile de la Cite.
Pass By: Conciergerie, 2 Boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris, France
The oldest remaining part of the Palais de la Cité, the royal residence of the kings of France
Pass By: Assemblee Nationale, 33 quai D Orsay, 75007 Paris France
the Parliament of the Fifth French Republic
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Last (but certainly not least!), the one and only Eiffel Tower! Take an elevator ride up to the second floor and take your time to marvel at the amazing views of the Sacré Coeur basilica, the Pompidou Centre, and everything else Paris has to offer!
●See the sights of the City of Light in this combo tour
●Bypass the lines to visit the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
●Catch panoramic views of Paris from the Eiffel Tower
●Glide across the majestic Seine on your River Cruise
●Ride along Paris’s boulevards on your air-conditioned coach
●Choose audio commentary from 13 languages on the coach
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Montmartre, 75018 Paris France
You will see the whole Paris and particularly the Sacre Coeur nested up the hill at Montmartre
Pass By: La Defense, Bairro, 92400 Paris France
Also the business Area with its white Arch is spotted from the iconic Tower
Pass By: Parc du Champ de Mars, avenue Joseph Bouvard, 75007 Paris France
End of the tour at the Eiffel Tower. Explore the area , you will find many incredible treasures.
- Skip-the-line Eiffel Tower ticket
- Sightseeing tour of Paris by air-conditioned coach
- City Tour of Paris by coach with commentaries in 10 languages
- 1 hour cruise on the Seine River with audioguide in 14 languages
- Commentaries for kids available in 3 languages (English, Spanish, French) during the City Tour
- Multilingual tour escort
- From April 1st 2020, New immersive and exclusive city tour with an interactive tablet
- Access ticket to the Eiffel Tower Summit ( if option Summit ET is selected)
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Summit access to the Eiffel Tower ( unless option selected)
- Guided tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Each 1st Sunday Champs Elysees Avenue is pedestrian
- Specifics commentaries for children who will be able to discover Paris through the commentaries of Lulu and Maurice, 2 dogs who will visit the city. Playful visit with fun facts about dogs belonging to historical figures of Paris
- Visit Paris from 3 angles: from a panoramic roof bus, from inside a glass-enclosed boat with a terrace, and from the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower !
- From April 1st 2020, Discover the Paris of the Parisians and travel through time with our tablet! Thanks to its augmented reality and interactive functionalities, this new immersive city tour will allow you to understand better the history of Paris and its architecture over the centuries. Perfect for families, you will visit the most famous neighbourhoods and monuments of the capitale, from the Opera Garnier to the Eiffel Tower, through 3D reconstructions and 360° of the interiors. During your tour, go on a treasure hunt to find mystery objects in well-hidden rooms and don't forget to immortalize your visit with our tablet! Then you will discover Paris from the Seine on board a glass-enclosed boat. Afterwards, you will take advantage of an incomparable panoramic view on the capital all while visiting the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower. A deposit fee of 30€ may be required for the tablet and will be given back when returned.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- End of the tour at the bottom of the Eiffel Tower
I am very disappointed with this tour. I have been doing a lot of tours, through Viator and through other companies, and I was very disappointed with this tour. I booked a 4 hour English tour of the city of Paris, a Seine River Cruise, and a skip the line eiffel tower tour. I expected to get a tour guide who would explain Paris to us as we drove around Paris. Instead I got a pre-recorded audio tape as we drove around the city. It wasnt timed well and frequently said things that had nothing to do with where we were driving. Many of the places to plug into didnt work. But even if they did work, this is not what I expected. I wanted a real tour from a real tour guide. Then, when the bus tour ended 1 hr later, they dropped us off at the dock where the boat was. However, they didnt want us to go onto the boat. Instead, they walked us to the Eiffel tower to show us how to line up / get in when our Eiffel tower ticket becomes able to be used over 1 hr later. Then we had to walk back to the boat. This was very poorly planned and required needless walking around. It was almost like this was the first time they were doing this. Then, the guy leading this tour said goodbye at only 1hr 15 into the 4 hour tour!! See you later, goodbye, have a nice life. He said that we have free time to do what we want. We can go eat, go to the boat tour, or do the eiffel tower, and it was all up to us. When I buy a four hour tour, I don't want free time. I have plenty of free time both before and after the tour. I pay for tour because I DON'T want free time. I want a tour. Unfortunately, I didn't get that. What should have happened: They should have had an english speaking tour guide on the bus who would give us a tour as we drove around. Then, they would take us on the boat and to the eiffel tower, staying with us the ENTIRE time, talking to us and giving us the 4 hour tour that we paid for. But this didn't happen. Instead, I got a badly taped audio recording as I was driven around Paris for an hour, then given tickets for the eiffel tower and a boat ride that I could have gotten myself, and then dropped off on the side of the road to fend for myself and my family. Horrible.
overall an good adventure, except we had to wait in line for over 1 hour for the Eiffel tower in the extreme heat--we did NOT skip the line so this was VERY disappointing, There was a lot of confusion and arguments by the tour guide and Eiffel Tower staff when we arrived regarding our wait and what we were entitled to get. This tour was booked by us for the skip the line feature.
Everything went well. The only drawback is I wish the bus was open top and not enclosed. Boat ride was nice as was the Eiffel Tower. Thank Goodness for skip the line as the line to buy tickets was looong. All in all, I recommend. Our guide, I think her name was Miriam, was good also.
I’ve seen people sleeping through out the city tour, because they play boring music. The recorded tour guide on the headset is either delayed or advance on the feature site. It was kind of boring. No bathroom break until you get to the Eiffel Tower. That was a terrible feeling! The Seine River was pretty cool. The tour guide was very knowledgeable!