Paris City Half Day Tour with Seine River Cruise & Lunch at the Eiffel Tower
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Place des Pyramides, 75001 Paris France
Meet up at our central located agency in Paris!
Perfect for families who want to discover the magic of Paris together with delicious food (3 course menu) and fabulous views! Begin exploring magical Paris from the comfort of your seat.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Palais Garnier - Opera National de Paris, Place de l_Opera Place de l’Opéra, 75009 Paris France
The journey starts with a luxury coach tour, traveling past some of the capital’s most spectacular monuments and legendary architecture.
Pass By: Place Vendome, 75001 Paris France
Where the Ritz hotel is located.
Pass By: Place de la Concorde, At The End of the Champs Elysses, 75008 Paris France
The largest square in Paris.
Pass By: Champs-Elysees, Avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008 Paris France
Admire the must see attractions of the City such as the famous Avenue!
Pass By: Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris France
You won’t miss a fascinating fact, thanks to the multilingual commentary available in 10 languages and a special fun-filled recording to entertain your children.
Pass By: Trocadero, Paris France
Then get ready to see the city from another perspective!
Stop At: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
Led by your multilingual hostess, you’ll hop on a boat for an enchanting cruise down the Seine, past the Louvre, Notre Dame and other famous landmarks.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Esplanade des Invalides, 129 rue de Grenelle Les Invalides, 75007 Paris France
Enjoy many treasures along the River Seine.
Pass By: Musee d'Orsay, 1 Rue De La Legion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris France
You will not miss the Orsay Museum with its 2 massive clocks!
Pass By: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
And the impressive Louvre Museum on the opposite side.
Pass By: Conciergerie, 2 boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris France
Discover the last home of Marie Antoinette
Pass By: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
The Gothic Architecture of the Notre Dame Cathedral.
Pass By: Place de l'Hotel de Ville, 75004 Paris France
You could also spot the Stunning Town Hall closeby.
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Hungry for more, next up is the Eiffel Tower where you’ll enjoy a tasty 3-course meal* at the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant, with special priority access. Sample the cuisine Paris is famous for and experience wonderful panoramic views together, before you leave at your leisure.
Duration: 2 hours
- 1h45 Tour by bus with personal headphones with commentaries in 10 languages
- Commentaires for kinds available in French, Spanish and English
- Lunch (3-course)
- 1h Cruise on the Seine River with commentaires in 14 languages until end August 2019
- Multilingual tour escort
- Luxury air-conditioned coach transport
- From Sept 1st till end March 2020, 3 Course Lunch Cruise at Bateaux Parisiens
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Top floor Eiffel Tower Access Ticket
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Panoramic city tour by air-conditioned coach with recorded commentaries and personal earphones
- Commentaries available in 10 languages + 3 children languages (French, English,Spanish).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- From September till March 2020, lunch at the 58 Eiffel Tower (under renovation) will be replaced by a lunch cruise at the Bateaux Parisiens. The tour will last around 7 hours.
- During the Tours 58's Renovation, the alternative Tour will include : Panoramic city tour by air-conditioned coach with recorded commentaries and personal earphones. Commentaries available in 10 languages + 3 children languages (French, English,Spanish). 2hr lunch-cruise at the Bateaux Parisiens with a 3-course menu (starter + main course + dessert), drinks included. Entrance ticket to the Eiffel tower 2nd floor (priority access). Services of a multilingual hostess. Informations : Attention: you must attend the Bateaux Parisiens at 12:15 pm for the lunch-cruise. Casual elegant dress code required for the Bateaux Parisiens. Be aware that, although you will have the priority access to enter the Eiffel Tower, there may still be some waiting at the security check and for the lift. Note: Non-foldable strollers and small suitcases cannot be taken up the Eiffel Tower. Glass bottles, knives, sharp objects, padlocks, alcohol, and aerosols are not permitted on the tower. Access to the Summit is not possible on this tour
- Dress code is smart casual
- Service of a multilingual hostess
- Note: Non-foldable strollers and small suitcases cannot be taken up the Eiffel Tower. Glass bottles, knives, sharp objects, padlocks, alcohol, and aerosols are not permitted on the tower
- Most travelers can participate
This trip helped me to see most of Paris. And I enjoyed my time in Eiffel Tower. it feels nice to skip the lines!
Our guide Sophie was very knowledgeable and interesting. She made sure that everything ran smoothly and that we made the most of our time.
1st visit to paris did some research and took the chance. Our guide was minimal but efficient and helpful. whole process ran smoothly skip the que at Tower was the best thing ..only qued for elevator like everyone. Would definitely book services again Highly recommended .Thanku
Great tour. Lunch at the Eiffel Tower was wonderful. Had the duck and it was fabulous.
We really enjoyed this experience. It provided an excellent overview of the main sites of Paris. The coach is enclosed so you can see things well on your side, but cannot on the other side. I went to the top level, but the front windshield was very cracked which hindered views from the front. You are given earpieces and can select your language. After the bus tour, we were driven to where the boat docks for the cruise. Our group then walked a short distance with a guide to lunch at 58 Tour Eiffel, which was excellent. Our guide left us there after explaining which exit to take from the Eiffel Tour to walk back to the dock for our cruise. We were given a ticket that could be used anytime so that we could stay as long as we want at the Eiffel Tour before taking the cruise that leaves every 1/2 hour. For the cruise I sat on top outside to have a 360 view, which was a good choice. There is a commentary that you can access on your smartphone by logging onto their Wi-Fi and choosing your language. Please note, however, that my phone (Samsung Galaxy S9) was not able to play the commentary when I was using the camera. I had to switch back and forth. Overall, we really enjoyed the experience and felt it provided a good overview of the main tourist attractions of Paris. We could then choose which ones we wanted to go back to later and explore more fully.
The tour guide we met at the river cruise was awesome- very friendly- the lunch at the Eiffel Tower was very good the river cruise was really nice and the bus tour through Paris was very informative
Nice half-day tour that includes a Seine River Cruise and a hard to get reservation for lunch in the Eiffel Tower! Great way to start the day before exploring Musee de Orsay and Notre Dame on our own after lunch.
This tour is a must!!! We got a great overview of the city and the highlight was the lunch at the Eiffel tower- it was amazing!!!!
As a tour guide for Paris and London, I always look for a different event to add to the trip. The city tour is important because it gives my clients an over all view of Paris so they can get their bearings. The lunch in the Eiffel's tower is my big seller. Most of my clients are Newbies first time travelers abroad and are glad to have me take them around. Viator offers a variety of tours, and reasonable prices, that I can use. The cruise on the Seine is not something most people would think of buy separately, so having it included in the tour turns out to be a delightful surprise for my clients. I have been to Paris going on 14 times now, and the city still takes my breath way.