Paris Cooking Class: Desserts and Pastries
• Lemon Tarts
• Mini Molten Chocolate Lava Cakes
• Mango Soufflé
- 2-3 desserts
- Professional chef
- Copies of the recipes
- Apron, utensils and ingredients
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age: 6 years old
- Vegetarian, vegan, glucose-free and lactose-intolerant dietary restrictions are catered to. Please note this in the 'special requirements' field on booking.
- The class requires a minimum of two people total. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements or too many passengers in one booking that would overbook the class. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please note that this activity is not recommended for those with sensitive airborne allergies.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Baking class with Dominique was wonderful - He was organized and chose three "easy" pastries for us to make. One of the most memorable parts of our time in Paris.
Chef Martha was lovely and the kids and even my husband enjoyed the experience. Cant wait for the recipes so we can make them when we get back to Australia
The cooking class was really fun and chef Drury was lovely. All the desserts were delicious and having my family together for that time was very special .
Chef Dominique Dury was so inviting! He was well prepared and had everything ready to go. He also did such a great job at explaining everything as we went. Highly recommend. (Only thing is I'm still waiting on the recipes - can't wait to try them at home) Will never forget this experience!
My granddaughter 7 yo and I took this class and it was a wonderful experience. Chef Dominique was a great teacher and since my granddaughter is a budding chef he let her do everything she knew how to do plus teaching us both new skills. The desserts we made were delicious and we have the recipes to make them again. This was a real treat for us to do together and I highly recommend this class for adults and children or both!
What an amazing experience. Our chef was friendly, very knowledgable and really cared about making us enjoy the experience. We would definitely recommend it!
We enjoyed our time very much. It was personal and fun. We would do it again. Thank you for being so kind chef!
Frederick was great. Highlight of our trip. So much fun. Made 3 incredible desserts and learned a lot. His apartment was adorable and he was so much fun. Easy access as he lives right across the street from The Tube. He sent the recipes quickly and I can't wait to try them at home. Highly recommend!
Fabulous! Chef Marthe was great. Explained everything well, and followed up with e-mailed recipes. Left her class with lots of goodies. Would most definitely take more of her classes on our next trip to Paris.