Paris Cooking Class: Gluten-Free and Organic Desserts
You’ll learn how to make three different classic French desserts using 100% organic and gluten-free ingredients. Menu items vary but may include moelleux au chocolat (chocolate fondant), pear clafoutis, almond tuiles (thin biscuits), raspberry financiers or poached pears. No previous cooking skills are necessary, as you'll be guided every step of the way.
Once everything is made, you get to indulge in your sweet creations! Enjoy these freshly baked, mouth-watering desserts accompanied by some coffee or tea in the company of newfound friends. Whatever you don’t finish during your 30-minute tasting session you can take home with you in your provided to-go box.
The recipes are sent to you by email, so you can recreate these delicious gluten-free, organic desserts with family and friends back home.
- Professional chef
- Ingredients, apron and utensils
- 30-minute tasting session with tea or coffee
- Copy of the recipes
- Box to take your desserts home in
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Aside from gluten allergies or intolerance, please advise of any additional dietary requirements at the time of booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Enjoyed the gluten free cooking class. The chef was very pleasant and helpful. Great experience for grandparents and granddaughter.
Our chef was very nice and knowledgeable, but we all felt we could have been more involved in the process. There were several things we could have done ourselves, but ended up just watching the chef do it. The desserts ended up being very tasty and we would like to try some ourselves, but we haven't received the recipes yet. To make it better-please let the guests do all the measuring, mixing, cooking and all. we did some, but not enough.