Paris Dinner with Parisian Hosts
The name and address of your Parisian host will be sent to you by email shortly before the date of your dinner. Most of the hosts live in Paris' inner city, and a few live in the surrounding suburbs. All homes are at walking distance from a Metro or RER station.
When you arrive to your host's home, you will be warmly greeted and get to enjoy a three-course catered meal. Spend the evening getting to know a French national, exchanging stories and learning about a different culture. Your catered meal will include a starter, main dish and dessert, as well as bread and wine.
- 4-course dinner prepared by a caterer or local restaurant
- Bottle of wine and mineral water
- Welcome by Parisians in their private home
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age: 6 years
- Please specify any food allergies in the special requirements box at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
Very interesting, would have liked a family or couple experience only had single person, very informative and good host . Would do it again !
I just loved the host and hostess of this tour. It was one of the highlights of my trip to Europe. The food was catered and just mediocre, but the company was excellent. I must beg the pardon of the host and hostess because I don't remember their names, I thought I made a note of it on my phone, but can't find it - please forgive me. They were such warm and wonderful people and very good conversationalists. Even though it was just the 3 of us, the conversation never lagged. I feel that we made a truly heartfelt connection and that is priceless...so my objective to meet true Parisians was achieved. Also, they have an excellent view of the Eiffel Tower right from their front window. It was beautiful to see it all lit up at night. I highly recommend this tour and hope you get the two hosts I had. They also have an adorable little boy.
Food was a disaster! This should be a home cooked meal!
Catherine was a good host, friendly and welcoming. The dinner was adequate but the event was outrageously over priced. On that basis I could not recommend it.