Paris Express City Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Place des Pyramides, Paris, Ile-de-France
Experience Paris of the Parisian' with this 1h45 CityTour through the most stunning neighbourhoods of the French Capital.
Pass By: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France
You will be captured by some incredible monuments, from the Emblematic Eiffel Tower to the amazing Notre Dame de Paris.
Pass By: Arc de Triomphe, Paris, Ile-de-France
You will admire the classical architecture of the Magical City. Children will be having fun to discover the City through the commentaries of Lulu and Maurice, 2 dogs who will visit the city.Playful visit with fun facts about dogs belonging to historical figures of the French Capital.
Pass By: Place de la Concorde, Paris, Ile-de-France
You will admire the Place de l'Opera, Place de la Concorde, Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triumph, Place du Trocadero, Eiffel Tower , Invalides, Pont Neuf, Bastille Square and the new Opera House, Notre-Dame de Paris Cathedral, Luxembourg Gardens and Saint-Germain des Pres and much more!
- Get a feel for the Parisian code of be behaviour, their way of seeing their city
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- A 1:45 hour joyful tour, filled with fun anedoctes that children will love
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drink
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Panoramic City tour by air-conditioned coach with recorded commentaries, specifics for children, and personal earphones. Commentaries available in 10 languages + 3 children languages (French, English,Spanish).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
Great tour , I requested it in Spanish for my husband go it in English, but other than that was good.
They went out of their to accommodate us even though we were 5 minutes late. The bus was ready to pull out and they rushed confirming my ticket so I could make it. An the tour was great.
We had just arrived in Paris and were pretty tired, so it felt like a long ride. But this tour provided us a nice introduction to the city. We saw many of the same sights later on other tours so this helped put everything in geographical perspective for us.