Paris Highlights Express Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Place des Pyramides, 75001 Paris France
Meet up at our central located agency to redeem your voucher.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Palais Garnier - Opera National de Paris, Place de l_Opera Place de l’Opéra, 75009 Paris France
Experience Paris of the Parisian' with this 1h45 CityTour through the most stunning neighbourhoods of the French Capital.
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Pass By: Place Vendome, 75001 Paris France
The neo classical square, beautiful and where the Ritz hotel is located
Pass By: Place de la Concorde, 75008 Paris France
You will admire the Place de l'Opera, Place de la Concorde, Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triumph, Place du Trocadero, Eiffel Tower , Invalides, Pont Neuf, Bastille Square and the new Opera House, Notre-Dame de Paris Cathedral, Luxembourg Gardens and Saint-Germain des Pres and much more!
Pass By: La Madeleine, Place de la Madeleine, 75008 Paris France
Children will be having fun to discover the City through the commentaries of Lulu and Maurice, 2 dogs who will visit the city.
Pass By: Champs-Elysees, Avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008 Paris France
Playful visit with fun facts about dogs belonging to historical figures of the French Capital.
Pass By: Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris France
Beneath its vault lies the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier from World War I.
Pass By: Palais de Chaillot, 1 Pl Trocadero Et du 11 Novembre, 75116 Paris France
Located at the Trocadero Square with the wide view of the Iconic Eiffel Tower
Pass By: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
The Must see attraction overlooking at the River Seine
Pass By: Musee du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac, 37 quai Branly, 75007 Paris France
Featuring the indigenous art and cultures of Africa, Asia, Oceania, and the Americas.
Pass By: Musee d'Orsay, 1 Rue De La Legion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris France
Home of many collections of Impressionists'Arts
Pass By: Conciergerie, 2 boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris France
One of the oldest monument in Ile de la Cité
Pass By: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
A Masterpiece of Gothic Architecture
Pass By: Opera Bastille, Place de la Bastille, 75012 Paris France
modern opera house on Bastille's Square
Pass By: Place de l'Hotel de Ville, 75004 Paris France
Seat of the Paris City Council since 1357
Stop At: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
End of the tour at the departure place
Duration: 15 minutes
- Get a feel for the Parisian code of be behaviour, their way of seeing their city
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- A 1:45 hour joyful tour, filled with fun anedoctes that children will love
- Commentaries available in 10 languages + 3 children languages (French, English,Spanish)
- Round Trip transportation by luxury coach from our central Agency in Paris
- From April 1st 2020; New immersive and exclusive city tour with an interactive tablet.
- Entry/Admission - Palais Garnier - Opera National de Paris
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drink
- No photo stop
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Panoramic City tour by air-conditioned coach with recorded commentaries, specifics for children, and personal earphones. Commentaries available in 10 languages + 3 children languages (French, English,Spanish).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Each 1st Sunday Champs Elysees Avenue is pedestrian
- Tour Suited to 1st time & short stay traveler looking for an overall glimpse or orientation.
- From April 1st 2020; Discover the Paris of the Parisians and travel through time with our tablet! Thanks to its augmented reality and interactive functionalities, this new immersive city tour will allow you to understand better the history of Paris and its architecture over the centuries. You will visit the most famous neighbourhoods and monuments of the capitale, from the Opera Garnier to the Eiffel Tower, through 3D reconstructions and 360° of the interiors. During your tour, go on a treasure hunt to find mystery objects in well-hidden rooms and don't forget to immortalize your visit with our tablet. A playful tour designed for the whole family, for young and old! A deposit fee of 30€ may be required for the tablet and will be given back when returned
- Most travelers can participate
This tour was organised and on time. Free wifi on the bus,good way I spent my birthday but I wish I could come down and take pictures....feel like I booked the wrong tour cos I was eager for pictures.
Great tour , I requested it in Spanish for my husband go it in English, but other than that was good.
They went out of their to accommodate us even though we were 5 minutes late. The bus was ready to pull out and they rushed confirming my ticket so I could make it. An the tour was great.
We had just arrived in Paris and were pretty tired, so it felt like a long ride. But this tour provided us a nice introduction to the city. We saw many of the same sights later on other tours so this helped put everything in geographical perspective for us.