Paris French Eclair and Choux Pastry Dessert Class
With the help of your chef, you will perform all the steps. At the end of the course, if you haven't enjoyed your creations on the spot, you may take them with you.
You will learn some specific techniques including:
• Drying Batter: Working the mixture over the stove.
• Coucher (Piping): Placement of the batter on the pan and use of a pastry bag.
• Glacer (Glazing): Brushing the surface of certain pastriesThe course is taught in English by a French chef accommodate a maximum of 6 participants, which allows each student personal attention in a friendly, warm atmosphere. The kitchen is equipped with all the necessary materials so that each participant can work under the best conditions, without having to wait in line or take turns.
- Professional French Chef
- Small groups of maximum 6 participants
- English language copy of the recipes
- All cooking equipment
- Take home bags
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Please advise any allergies or special dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Please advise your Paris contact details at time of booking; this information is for the tour operator to keep on record for contact purposes only
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Classes are hands-on, but for certain types of preparations, the participants may be working in a group of 2
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
My daughter (she’s 24) and I had a great time and this was one of the highlights of our trip. The instructor was fun and did a great job of explaining everything!
Everything was meticulously set up, explained and executed! We will be able to follow the very clear instructions at home. Delicious results!
Wife and I enjoyed the eclair maki g class very much. We learned a lot, the teacher was great, and the eclairs were wonderful.
Absolutely amazing experience. My girlfriend and I had an amazing time learning how to make the perfect eclairs. Julie was so helpful and we feel confident enough in this technique that we've made eclairs back in the comfort of our own home to rave reviews from friends and family.