Paris Lights Evening Tour with Optional Hotel Pick-Up
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Place des Pyramides, 75001 Paris France
Watch Paris sparkle as the sun sets and day turns to night on this 1.5-hour illuminations tour. Learn about the sights as you cruise down Paris’ tree-lined boulevards past animated cafes, historic attractions, monuments and squares.
Pass By: Place Vendome, 75001 Paris France
Ride through Place Vendôme and Opéra and down Rue de Rivoli to the Louvre. View Hôtel de Ville, Place de la Concorde, Notre Dame and the Grand Palais and Petit Palais, and cross Pont Neuf to St-Germain-des-Près.
Pass By: Champs-Elysees, Avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008 Paris France
Travel down the Champs-Elysées to l’Arc de Triomphe, and loop back to Trocadéro for a stunning view of the glittering Eiffel Tower. Then pass Les Invalides, Madeleine Church and Place Pigalle on your way to your original departure point.
If you choose the standard tour, you’ll be picked up at a central meeting point and travel through Paris by 50-passenger coach, with individual audio headsets available for commentary. If you choose the small-group tour, you'll be picked up from your hotel and travel through Paris by 8-passenger minivan, with live commentary from an expert guide for a more intimate experience.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan (depending on option selected)
- Audio headsets (for standard tour)
- Available in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, Chinese,Korean,Russian,Japanese
- Illumination panoramic tour with recorded commentaries and personal earphones in 10 languages
- Hotel pickup & drop-off inside Paris (if option selected)
- Experienced Driver Guide ( when Pick up option is selected)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: from June to August, part of the tour will take place in daylignt
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
Please email me directly. Need to talk to someone about this tour. Not a good experience to say the least!
In summer the sunset happens post 9.30 and it gets dark only around 10 pm. We wanted to get a feel of all the attractions illuminated in dark and then chose to be at 1 or 2 the next night. This tour served that purpose.
We were so lucky that we were the only ones in this tour, very good and good guide
I would not recommend that anyone spend the money on this tour. Although we were able to get a great picture of the Eiffel Tower at night it was certainly not worth the time or money. I was very disappointed in the audio prepared for the tour. Most of it was music filling up dead space and there were times it didn't sync with the sights we were seeing. They could very easily have fillled in that time with historical facts or anecdotes.
Host was excellent, full of knowledge Book this as one of your first trips so that you can learn where you want to go