Paris in One Day: Louvre, Eiffel Tower Lunch and Notre Dame Cathedral
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Place des Pyramides, 75001 Paris France
Meet up at our central located agency in Paris to redeem your voucher.
Begin your Paris sightseeing tour in the morning with a 1.5-hour guided tour of the magnificent Louvre, widely considered to be among the finest museums in the world.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
The Louvre is home to some of the rarest and most valuable treasures known to man, including famous masterpieces such as the Mona Lisa and the Venus de Milo. Wander the hallowed halls with your guide, take in many of the museum’s best-known highlights and feel free to ask any questions you may have along the way.To ensure optimal visiting conditions during renovation works in the Salle des Etats, the Mona Lisa will be moved temporarily to the Galerie Médicis (room 801, level 2, Richelieu wing) from July 17 to mid-October 2019.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
Leaving the Louvre behind, hop aboard your Seine River Cruise for the short journey over the waves to the iconic Eiffel Tower.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Place de la Concorde, 75008 Paris France
While on the River Shuttle, admire the stunning monument
Pass By: Grand Palais, Avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008 Paris France
Stunning Grand Palais nearby the Seine and the Champs Elysees
Pass By: Esplanade du Trocadero, Place du Trocadero et du 11 Novembre, 75016 Paris France
With its open view of the Eiffel Tower from its esplanade
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Enjoy lunch in the exceptional setting of the ephemeral terrace on 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower in heated Transparent Dome and take in beautiful views out over the city from your vantage point up the tower. The early afternoon is left free for you to explore the Eiffel Tower at your leisure. The tour ends at the Eiffel Tower when selecting the option:Louvre & Lunch at the Eiffel Tower
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pont d'Iena, 75007 Paris France
Admire the Pont Iena linking the Eiffel Tower standing on the Left Bank to the Trocadéro Area on the Right Bank.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Esplanade des Invalides, 129 rue de Grenelle Les Invalides, 75007 Paris France
Use the River Shuttle to travel in Paris from The Eiffel Tower to Notre Dame Cathedral and enjoy memorable monuments.
Pass By: Pont Alexandre III Quai d'Orsay, 75008 Paris France
A stunning bridge connecting the Champs-Élysées quarter with those of the Invalides
Pass By: Musee d'Orsay, 1 Rue De La Legion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris France
Standing along the Seine with its 2 massive clocks, the Orsay Museum is the place where many arts' Lovers enjoy visiting
Pass By: Conciergerie, 2 boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris France
The first royal palace in Paris built in the Ile de la Cité
Pass By: Place de l'Hotel de Ville, 75004 Paris France
A remarkable building in the neo-Renaissance style, you will spot it closeby Notre Dame Cathedral
Stop At: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
Enjoy a 45-minute guided visit of the outside of this world-famous building as well as the area Ile de la cité and gain insight into its fascinating history and heritage.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ile de la Cite, 75001 Paris France
When your tour of Notre Dame finishes, explore further at your leisure or head out to enjoy the rest of your day in France’s beautiful capital. Don’t forget to climb up the tower of Notre Dame Cathedral (own expense) to admire the spectacular views across Paris.
Duration: 20 minutes
- French Style Gourmet lunch in Transparent Dome at the Eiffel Tower ( if option selected)
- Guided visit of the Louvre Museum
- Seine River Cruise (except during January and February and in case of Seine river floods)
- Skip-the-line Eiffel Tower Ticket up to 2nd floor
- Guided visit of the Notre-Dame Cathedral area (if Option "Full-day Must-sees" selected)
- 3 Course Lunch Cruise at the Bateaux Parisiens ( if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 1.5 hours is set aside to make the most of your visit to the Louvre Museum.To ensure optimal visiting conditions during renovation works in the Salle des Etats, the Mona Lisa will be moved temporarily to the Galerie Médicis (room 801, level 2, Richelieu wing) from July 17 to mid-October 2019.
- Finish your day by experiencing the beauty and history of the Ile de la Cité and the one of the famous Notre-Dame Cathedral from the exterior ( if full day option is selected)
- Please note: this is a walking tour
- There will not be possibility to access or purchase tickets up to the 3rd level
- During the Tours 58's Renovation, the alternative Tour will include : Guided visit of the main highlights of the Louvre. Transfer to the Eiffel Tower by Batobus along the Seine. 2hr lunch-cruise at the Bateaux Parisiens with a 3-course menu (starter + main course + dessert), drinks included. Priority access to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower and its breathtaking panorama ( if selected Louvre & Lunch Cruise Option). And a Walking tour of the Ile de la Cité and the exterior of Notre-Dame ( if Full day option is selected). Services of a licensed guide. Informations : Attention: you must attend the Bateaux Parisiens at 12:15 pm for the lunch-cruise. Casual elegant dress code required for the Bateaux Parisiens. This is a walking tour and not wheelchair accessible. Compulsory cloakroom for large bags, baby strollers and umbrellas in the Louvre. Be aware that, although you will have the priority access to enter the Eiffel Tower, there may still be some waiting at the security check and for the lift. Note: Non-foldable strollers and small suitcases cannot be taken up the Eiffel Tower. Glass bottles, knives, sharp objects, padlocks, alcohol, and aerosols are not permitted on the tower. Access to the Summit is not possible on this tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- During Fall & Winter Season 2019-2020, Gourmet Dome experience on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower at the ephemeral Terrace
- Template Gourmet Meal at the Eiffel Tower Terrace: Cured meat or mixed or vegetarian Platter served with Soup and Truffade (dish of potatoes with Cantal cheese) Dessert Fruit tart or Tropézienne or Paris-Brest French Pastry Drinks: Water & A glass of wine or Beer or Soft drink and Coffee
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
My guide was nice she explain everything and answer all questions I would recommend this tour the pass for boat is for all day so we used it and the lovre was perfect too bad we couldn’t spend more time there
This tour really attracted me because I wanted to see as many things as possible while in Paris. The guide that took us to the Louvre was great. She took us to the most popular art in 1.5 hours. The boat ride down the Seine river was fun and the lunch at the Eiffel Tower was fantastic! The only complaint was not finding the guide to complete the tour at Notre Dame.
We loved every minute of this tour. Our teens - who were not chomping at the bit to go the Louvre - Declared it a total success! Lunch was very delicious and the views were beautiful. A great way to see some highlights of Paris
Our tour was only 2.5 hours even though we paid for a half day. The tour guide rushed through the entire tour, and at one point we could not find him and had to search the Eiffel tour area for him to return the whisper equipment.
We would highly recommend this tour. Our guide Sandrine was very knowledgeable about the Louvre, Seine, Eiffel tower and the Notre dame. For us, the highlight was having a magnificent lunch on the Eiffel tower and then taking the stairs up to level 2 for some beautiful views. Skipping the massive lines was a bonus. Well worth it to avoid 2 hours queue. Our only suggestion for this toour would be to spend a bit more time at the Louvre. Now that the Notre Dame is undergoing renovations after the fire, there's not as much to see; and the Louvre is wonderful. Our two kids (14 and 10) didn't get bored at all! Highly recommended!!
Things happen, we all know that... and it just so happens that on the day we were supposed to go on this trip, employees at the Louvre went on strike. Also a few weeks before was the horrible fire at Notre Dame. We had a wonderful guide who did what she.could and tried very hard to get us in to the Louvre to no avail. They kindly refunded me for the missed opportunities. I would try it again on my next trip.
Overall it was a good Tour, We enjoyed the lunch @ Eiffel tower, seine river cruise, Louver (we were a bit rushed) overall it was a good experience, sad to see Notre Dame, but took pics from far. Dominique was our guide, she's impatience when asked question, walked without notification.. Thank you Paul D from Viator for suggesting this tour.
We had a wonderful tour guide. Great to see part of the Louve......awesome experience. We did go to Notre Dame.....too bad all we could see was from the outside. The Eiffel Tower visit was great experience. We had lunch at 58 Tower Eiffel. My husband's meal was not very good. He ordered Cod and got a spongy something. My meal was just fine. Wouldn't do lunch again. Nice to see the city from the tower. We did the Hop and Hop Off boat ride.....that was a great way to move around and doing it on the River Seine made it special. All in all we would recommend this tour, just not lunch at the Tower.
Our tour guide was English speaking in very easily understood. She was thorough friendly and she kept up with all of us that we didn’t fall back and lost in the shuffle. The Eiffel tower experience was awesome and the food was fabulous
The tour was a great overview of the top attractions in Paris especially since I only had a little over 2 days to spend in Paris. Our tour guide (I don't remember her name) was exceptional. She was patient, friendly and very knowledgeable. The tour included lunch at the Eiffel Tower which was actually really good, I didn't have super high expectations since its such a tourist heavy sport but the French don't mess around with food. The ticket for the river boat for transportation to/from the Eiffel Tower was also nice. I went only a couple weeks after Notre Dame burnt down so we weren't able to get very close for safety reasons but still got a good history lesson.
The tour itself was good in spite of the fact that no alternative was provided since we were unable to go into Notre Dame. I really thought that, considering the prices of these tours, we were entitled to see something else to make up for the fact that the Notre Dame part of the tour was supposed to take an hour, and we didn't get to see it.
This was a great tour. We were able to see so many things in one day. Eating lunch at the Eiffel Tower was amazing!!!!
We had a nice small group for this tour. We saw the major pieces of art in the Louvre. Beware of aggressive Asian tourist when you get to the Mona Lisa. Lunch at the Eiffel Tower was the highlight. The food was very good and the scenery fantastic. This was a great tour even in the November rain.
the guide was late when he did come he said to us he was sick and could not find someone to replace him we walked with out a break or a bathroom break for hours there was only min. to see the pictures I will not be using Viator for any thing else it's always nice to tell the truth and do right by people when they come from another Country.
This was exactly what you need in Paris. The tour hit all the main areas we wanted to see. The key part was it made all the stops very easy and simple. You can get overwhelmed in Paris to try and do everything. This was stress free and you saw everything you needed to see. Highly recommend. Our tour guide was fantastic too.
Our tour guide, Carolyn was charming and very informative. She provided great insight to the many sights we experienced with her. Almost too much for one dayThe real problem was the lunch. It took over three hours. Once in the venue the sped through the service so we ended up sitting around dockside for an extensive period. The food was absolutely inedible. A real disservice to French cuisine.