Louvre Skip the Line Ticket & Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Route Duration: 2 hoursStops on the LOUVRE Museum:
- Place des Pyramides - Redeem your voucher from our central located agency in Paris. You will get your Louvre Skip the Line entrance and your unlimited Pass for Hop on Hop Off . Start by the Louvre ( only few minutes walking distance)
- Louvre Museum - Pass by those waiting, and head inside to see one of the largest collections of European art in the world, including the famous Mona Lisa painted by Leonardo da Vinci.To ensure optimal visiting conditions during renovation works in the Salle des Etats, the Mona Lisa will be moved temporarily to the Galerie Médicis (room 801, level 2, Richelieu wing) from July 17 to mid-October 2019.
- Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel - We suggest once your visit at Louvre is over to wander around the neighborhood
- Tuileries - The Gardens of the Louvre open to Public since 1667
- Musée de l'Orangerie - Art gallery that features impressionist and post-impressionist paintings,
- Place de la Concorde - The square played a major role in the history of the French Revolution
Arc de Triomphe / Champs-Elysees / Musee d'Orsay / Place de la Concorde / Assemblee Nationale / Eiffel Tower / Seine River / Place Vendome / Jeu de Paume / Musee de l'Orangerie / La statue "La Renommee Chevauchant Pegase" / Buste de Le Notre / Le monument a Charles Perrault / Quai des Tuileries
Operates: When you book this hop-on, hop-off bus pass, including a skip-the-line time stamped ticket to the Louvre, the day you’ve booked for is actually the day you will visit the Louvre. Exchange your voucher 30 minutes prior to the departure from our central located agency nearby the Louvre Museum. Plus, the visit to the Louvre will be time stamped, and will avoid the chaos of the crowded lines with your skip-the-line admission ticket. Pass by those waiting, and head inside to see one of the largest collections of European art in the world, including the famous Mona Lisa painted by Leonardo da Vinci
Big Bus Unlimited Day Pass
Route Duration: 9 hoursStops on the Big Bus Unlimited Day Pass:
- Eiffel Tower
- Champ de Mars
- Palais Garnier
- Avenue de l'Opéra - Arret Louvre Pyramides at 11 avenue de L Opera
- Pont des Arts - Nearby the Louvre and the River Seine
- Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris
- Gare Musée d'Orsay
- Grand Palais
- Louvre – Rivoli
- Grévin Museum
- Quartier Pigalle
- Sacré-Cœur Basilica
Eiffel Tower / Ecole Militaire / Palais de Chaillot / Les Jardins du Trocadero / Esplanade des Invalides / Assemblee Nationale / Institut du Monde Arabe / Arc de Triomphe / Champs-Elysees / Place de la Concorde / Musee d'Orsay / Conciergerie / Ile de la Cite / Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris / Palais Garnier - Opera National de Paris / Montmartre / Basilique du Sacre-Coeur de Montmartre / Moulin Rouge / Grevin Museum / Louvre Museum / Jardin des Tuileries
Operates: You can choose either a 1-day or 2-day ticket, and your ticket is valid for either one or two days from the very first time you use it on the bus lines. Big Bus offers two different hop-on, hop-off bus routes — the Classic Route and the Montmartre Route. The Classic Route takes about two and a half hours to complete, while the Montmartre Route only takes about an hour and 15 minutes. Combined, the routes have 15 stops all around Paris at popular landmarks, such as Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, and Moulin Rouge. For a complete list of the stops on each route, see the Itinerary below. Because the buses run every five to 20 minutes, it’s super easy to plan your trip, and visit the places that interest you most. If you’re interested in learning more about the city as you ride, audio commentary is available for you to listen to. Classic Route: • Stop 1: Eiffel Tower • Stop 2: Champ de Mars (Avenue Joseph Bouvard) • Stop 3: Opéra Garnier • Stop 4: Louvre-Pyramide (Big Bus Information Centre, 11 Avenue de l’Opéra) - Stop here for the Montmartre route and for the Louvre Museum • Stop 5: Louvre-Pont des Arts - Stop here for the Louvre museum • Stop 6: Notre Dame Cathedral • Stop 7: Musée d'Orsay • Stop 8: Champs-Elysées • Stop 9: Grand Palais • Stop 10: Trocadéro Montmartre Route: • Stop 1: Louvre - Big Bus Information Center - Stop here for the Classique Route and the Louvre Museum • Stop 2: Pigalle - Moulin Rouge • Stop 3: Sacré Coeur • Stop 4: Gare du Nord • Stop 5: Musée Grevin
- Free on-board Wi-Fi Hop-on hop-off bus tour: Select the option 1 or 2 Days
- Engaging commentary in a choice of 11 languages
- Free map, headphone and reward voucher booklet and a rain poncho
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note Louvre entrance ticket is now time-stamped, please select the departure requested
- You may do Hop On Hop Off activity at any other time: select either 1 or 2 Days ulimited Day Rides
- Please note that admission to the Louvre Museum is free for visitors under the age of 18 as well as for 18-25 year-old residents of the European Economic Area (EU, Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein)
- Louvre museum is closed on Tuesdays.
- Meeting time 30 minutes prior to the Louvre time stamped Ticket at our central located agency in Paris ( facing Joan of Arc Golden Statue on a horse)
- In case of delay or No show , the Louvre ticket is non refundable.
- Due to the anti Fraud New procedure at the Louvre, each Participant Full Name details’ are mandatory. If you book without indicating this information the booking can be cancelled at last minute. In case names indicated do not correspond with your ID Louvre Museum can refuse the entrance, in this case no refund would be possible.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- To ensure optimal visiting conditions during renovation works in the Salle des Etats, the Mona Lisa will be moved temporarily to the Galerie Médicis (room 801, level 2, Richelieu wing) from July 17 to mid-October 2019.
- In case of rain, a free poncho will be offered to you.
- In case of demonstrations or events, the itinerary can be modified (July 14th, the Tour de France...)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
meh. i had a 2-day pass and didn't bother with the second day. i think i did 2/4 routes. the audio guide was out of sync and extremely boring. i did get to see some of the best sites from the top of the bus, a good vantage point, and decide where i wanted to go later.
Tour is great but driver was rude, maybe he had had a bad day...
Super informative, def behind the scenes and very well worth skipping the long wait and getting right into it.