Paris Latin Quarter Night Walking Tour
Sights of the Latin Quarter Walking Tour include:
• Learning about Notre Dame Cathedral's history and architecture, with its detailed facade
• St. Chapelle, built to house Christ's crown of thorns and a piece of the cross
• Sorbonne University, the most prestigious university in France
• Conciergerie, the brutal prison where Marie Antoinette was held before her execution
• Cluny Museum, the Middle Ages museum of Paris, containing the famous "Lady and the Unicorn" tapestries
• St. Etienne du Mont, a beautiful church that houses the tomb of St Genevieve, the patron saint of Paris
• Place St. Michel, the beating heart of the Latin Quarter
• "Bouquinistes", the famous book and poster vendors lining the banks of the Seine River
- Guided walking tour of the Latin Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Left Bank (Rive Gauche)
- Entry/Admission - Latin Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Luxembourg Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Fontaine Saint-Michel
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Guaranteed small group
Our guide was nice but not at alll a good guide . He was knowledgeable but we only had 9 people and he never spoke to us as a group , instead he just talked and walked so only the one or two in front could hear him . In this case headsets would have been great ( we did a walking tour the next morning with 10 people and she gathered us often and spoke to the group and then walked so everyone knew what she was saying . Also our guide did not touch on most of the advertised items in the walks description. I’m sure if we knew what he was saying it would have been great . We were 5 minutes late as the cab driver dropped us off in a wrong spot , but your company called and got us to the correct spot so that was awesome ! Our guide was kinda rushed and I assumed it was because we were late , but we also ended 1/2 Hour early so he just didn’t seem to care if we got anything out of the tour .
Not too much I may say.
Sonja, our guide, was very knowledgeable of the area and made the tour very interesting. You definitely got to see the student night life. My only negative is that at night I couldn't really enjoy the architecture of the buildings.
Fun and informative. It was nice to have an evening touring option, so the scheduling was excellent. The price is very reasonable for what you get. My only criticism is that we did not go into any of the beautiful structures that we saw, not even for a quick peek.