Paris Movie Tour of Montmartre
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montmartre, 75018 Paris France
This quaint, historic neighborhood is a haven for artists, making it the perfect setting for films. Learn about the history of cinema and discover why so many directors have chosen this pocket of Paris as their backdrop. In fact, one year, Paris was the setting for more than 900 shoots across film, TV, documentaries and ad campaigns, making it one of the most popular choices for film locations!
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Professional guide
- 1 soft drink or hot drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Romaine was an amazing tour guide! He was personable, extremely knowledgeable, very responsive, and a whole lot of fun! Thank you for this great tour!
Wonderful guide, amazing tour.. thoroughly enjoyed it but do watch out for the gypsies! Our tour guide took very good care of us in this respect :) Such a buzzy place with so many stories..
Discovered Montmartre like I never have before... Tour guide was brilliant!