Paris New Year's Eve Illuminations and Dinner Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Place des Pyramides, 75001 Paris France
There's nothing quite like Paris at night- especially on New Year's Eve. Board your coach, sit back and watch Paris transform into the "City of Light" after dark.
Pass By: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
You'll learn about Paris' history through your on-board commentary as you tour the city's tree-lined boulevards with their animated cafes and brilliantly illuminated monuments and squares.
Pass By: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
The sights you'll see include the Eiffel Tower, Place de la Concorde, Avenue Champs-Elysées, Arc de Triomphe, Trocadero and Notre Dame Cathedral.
Pass By: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
After your Paris illuminations evening tour, you’ll be dropped off at an exclusive Parisian restaurant or by the banks of the Seine to enjoy a river cruise and dinner. New Year’s Eve bookings fill up fast in Paris, but the illuminations tour ensures a spot at one of Paris’ local restaurants.
Dine in La Marina de Paris. Enjoy a 4-course meal followed by dancing to see in the New Year! You can choose to enjoy either a 4-course dinner and river cruise to see in the New Year in style or you can upgrade and enjoy a river cruise, dinner and DJ with the benefit of hotel pickup and drop off (there is no illuminations tour with this option).
- Paris New Year's Eve illuminations tour with audio commentary (if option selected)
- New Year’s Eve Menu with appetizer, starter, main course, dessert, drinks.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minibus (depending on option selected)
- Dancing party docked
- Menu: Champagne and appetizers Duck foie gras with apple chutney Skewered scallops with langoustine juice Beef tenderloin tournedos and rosette potato with white truffle perfume Plate of mature cheeses New Year's delicacy 1/2 bottle of wine per person either White Chablis Finishing the Chablisienne or Red Saint Emilion Whitebeard Castle Water and Coffee Child menu: Puff pastry - Fillet of poultry, potatoes, vegetable confit -New Year treat - Soft drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (unless option selected)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian meals may be available on request, please specify it as special requirement
- The illuminations tour is not included in the option for Marina de Paris with hotel pickup and drop off.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
It was not what I expected. The little 45 minute tour was just OK but the Dinner at the restaurant was a horrible experience; super crowded, pecked with as much people as they could handle. they took forever to bring an under-cook plate that we did not ordered. service was rude and unfriendly. I definetly Do NOT recommend this tour.
this tour was misleading. The food was cold and overcooked. We waited 45 minutes just to get water, let alone service. We were packed in like cattle with no elbow room between strangers, and there was Absolutely NO dancing. I was told dinner and dancing. The one star is only for the lights tour by bus. Regrettable evening
Restaurant only so-so :-( And 300 Euros for a bottle of champagne is overcharging !
Unfortunately we had taken a day tour of Paris the previous day which covered all the highlights of this tour. However, it was well organised and we enjoyed it. The New Year's Eve Dinner was superb and good value. The restaurant staff were very attentive and spoke good English.We had a great time.