Paris New Year's Eve Illuminations and Dinner Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Place des Pyramides, 75001 Paris France
There's nothing quite like Paris at night- especially on New Year's Eve. Board your coach, sit back and watch Paris transform into the "City of Light" after dark.
Pass By: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
You'll learn about Paris' history through your on-board commentary as you tour the city's tree-lined boulevards with their animated cafes and brilliantly illuminated monuments and squares.
Pass By: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
The sights you'll see include the Eiffel Tower, Place de la Concorde, Avenue Champs-Elysées, Arc de Triomphe, Trocadero and Notre Dame Cathedral.
Pass By: Conciergerie, 2 boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris France
One of the olsdest Palace in Ile de la Cité!
Pass By: Grand Palais, Avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008 Paris France
Best known for its enormous glass roof.
Pass By: Champs-Elysees, Avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008 Paris France
The lively diamond and ruby avenue during night time.
Pass By: Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris France
Impressive monument far away but amazing closeby.
Pass By: Esplanade du Trocadero, Place du Trocadero et du 11 Novembre, 75016 Paris France
Must see place with a wide view on the Iconic Tower.
Pass By: Palais Garnier - Opera National de Paris, Place de l_Opera Place de l’Opéra, 75009 Paris France
One of the most impressive landmarks in Paris and symbolises Second Empire opulence
Pass By: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
After your Paris illuminations evening tour, you’ll be dropped off by the banks of the Seine to enjoy a river cruise and dinner.
Dine in La Marina de Paris. Enjoy a 4-course meal followed by dancing to see in the New Year! You can choose to enjoy either a 4-course dinner and river cruise to see in the New Year in style or you can upgrade and enjoy a river cruise, dinner and DJ with the benefit of hotel pickup (there is no illuminations tour with this option).
Pass By: Pont Alexandre III Quai d'Orsay, 75008 Paris France
One of the most majestic bridge in Paris
Pass By: Esplanade des Invalides, 129 rue de Grenelle Les Invalides, 75007 Paris France
Stunning Invalides and its gilded dome where Napoleon 's tomb is
Pass By: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
One of the largest & most visited museum in the world.
Pass By: Place de la Concorde, 75008 Paris France
Place de la Concorde was designed with matching buildings that would form the north facade of the square. Today, one of the buildings is the Hotel de Crillon. The other contains French government offices.
Enjoy your Evening and make the most of it for the coming New Year!!
- Paris New Year's Eve illuminations tour with audio commentary (if option selected)
- New Year’s Eve Menu with appetizer, starter, main course, dessert, drinks.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minibus (depending on option selected)
- Dancing party docked
- End of the tour on the spot ( for Motorcoach Tour)
- Departure from and return to hotels in Paris by minibus ( if option selected)
- Pick up and drop hotel ( unless option selected)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian meals may be available on request, please specify it as special requirement
- The illuminations tour is not included in the option for Marina de Paris with hotel pickup and drop off.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Template Menu:Glass of Champagne & appetizers Starters: Duck foie gras, mesclun, chutney of dried fruit and toast ; Bar fillet in casserole, lobster sauce and leeks Main dish: Veal steak with morels, crushed potato, carrot tops and snow peas Plate of mature cheeses Dessert: Delicacy of the New Year's Eve Drinks: 1/2 bottle of wine per person (White: Chablis le Finage la Chablisienne or Red: Médoc AOC Château Lacombe Noaillac), Mineral water, Coffee and two Macaroons Child Menu: Starter: Puff pastry stick, Scallops in puff pastry Dish: Fillet of poultry, hash brown and vegetable confit Dessert: Delicacy of the New Year's Eve Soft drinks: Coca-Cola, Fruit juice, Water
- Most travelers can participate
- Access: Metro: Cours Saint Emilion (line 14) or Bercy (Line 6 and 14) or Car: Port de Bercy (75012 Paris)
- Friendly sharing tables
It was not what I expected. The little 45 minute tour was just OK but the Dinner at the restaurant was a horrible experience; super crowded, pecked with as much people as they could handle. they took forever to bring an under-cook plate that we did not ordered. service was rude and unfriendly. I definetly Do NOT recommend this tour.
this tour was misleading. The food was cold and overcooked. We waited 45 minutes just to get water, let alone service. We were packed in like cattle with no elbow room between strangers, and there was Absolutely NO dancing. I was told dinner and dancing. The one star is only for the lights tour by bus. Regrettable evening
Restaurant only so-so :-( And 300 Euros for a bottle of champagne is overcharging !
Unfortunately we had taken a day tour of Paris the previous day which covered all the highlights of this tour. However, it was well organised and we enjoyed it. The New Year's Eve Dinner was superb and good value. The restaurant staff were very attentive and spoke good English.We had a great time.