Paris Night City Tour and Moulin Rouge Show with Hotel Pick-Up
Then, see the revue "Féerie" at the Moulin Rouge. Established in 1889, it was the place of birth of the Music-Hall and world-famous thanks to its French Cancan, immortalized by Toulouse Lautrec. Enter this magnificent Belle Epoque venue with authentic mural paintings, Moriss columns with the original posters of the artists who performed on this mythical stage: Mistinguett, Edith Piaf, Jean Gabin, Frank Sinatra, Liza Minnelli...
Enjoy the show while sipping on your half bottle of Champagne or one of two non-alcoholic drinks. After the show, be transferred safely back to your Paris hotel.
Attention the Moulin Rouge sometimes sells out weeks in advance, book early to be guarranteed a seat!
- City Tour
- Interactive audioguide in 5 languages
- 1/2 bottle of Champagne per person during the show (a fruit juice for 6-12 years old)
- Pickup and drop-off from Paris hotels (75 zip codes)
- Small-group tour by air conditioned 8-seat minibus
- English-speaking driver
- Entry/Admission - Moulin Rouge
- Tour for children under 6
- Hotel pickup and drop-off outside Paris
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Moulin Rouge:
- It is forbidden to take pictures, to film or to record the show and to take pictures of the hall.
- Kids accepted starting 6 years old.
- Correct clothing required. Jacket and tie appreciated. Shorts, bermudas, sport clothes and shoes are not allowed. Arrival: 30 minutes before the show. Consumptions and service are interrupted while the show is going on.
- We inform you that the Moulin Rouge is a non-smoking place
Everything about this evening was wonderful. Our driver picked us up in the lobby of our hotel and escorted us to a car. We were expecting an 8-passenger van with others taking part in this tour, as was advertised. What a pleasant surprise to find it was only the driver and my husband and I. November is not exactly tourist season, so maybe the tours are larger other times of the year We spent a couple of hours touring Paris and seeing all the major sights lit up for the evening. He was very knowledgable about the different areas/neighborhoods and shared a lot of information with us. He dropped us off at the Moulin Rouge after telling us where to meet him following the show. And the show was fabulous! He was waiting for us exactly as promised when we came out and dropped us off at our hotel. Wonderful experience!
We had a private driver who drove us all around the city. We only had 2 days so it was nice to see all the landmarks of this great city in the comfort of our car. We were then dropped off at the Moulin Rouge. We were herded like cattle to enter, but once inside it was magical. The show was great!
Absolutely loved it. We were prepared for the small group 8 however we were the only ones. The guide was amazing.