Paris PassLib' 2, 3, 5 days
Enjoy Paris at its fullest with the PassLib' sightseeing package including unlimited transportation, access to over 60 museums, a Seine river cruise, unlimited ride on L’Open Tour bus...
- 1-hour cruise, on the day of your choice, on the Seine with the Bateaux Parisiens
- Unlimited access for travel on the L’Open Tour bus for one day
- Temporary exhibitions of the 11 Museums of the City of Paris (except Catacombes and Crypte archéologique)
- The Paris Visite travel: unlimited access to transport during the time choosen (bus, metro, tram and RER from zone 1 to 3)
- The Paris Museum Pass*: access to more than 60 museums in Paris and the Paris region (including Louvre Museum, the Versailles Estate, the Panthéon, the Towers of Notre-Dame, the Arc de Triomphe, the Tomb of Napoléon I)
- A Paris map-guide and 1 Paris Passlib’ booklet offered
The Paris PassLib' is available for 2, 3 or 5 days. Please select in the order box the duration of your choice:
- PassLib’ 2-day pass (including a 48-hour Museum Pass)
- PassLib’ 3-day pass (including a 48-hour Museum Pass)
- PassLib’ 5-day pass (including a 96-hour Museum Pass)
*Children under 18, regardless of their nationality, and residents of the EU under 26 get free access to museums and national monuments. The Paris Museum Pass is not included in Youth and Child package.