Paris Segway Tour with Ticket for Seine River Cruise
See the Eiffel Tower, Champs de Mars, Les Invalides, Pont Alexandre III, Grand Palais, Petit Palais, Champs-Elysées, Flame of Liberty, Arc de Triomphe, and the Trocadero. After your tour, you will receive your ticket for a cruise on the Seine, where you can admire views of waterfront landmarks as you float along the river. You may use your ticket on any operating day and time, as long as space is available; the ticket does not have to be used the same day as the Segway tour.
- Local guide
- Safety briefing
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for children 10 years and under
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
AMAZING! One of the best parts of vacation. We did a private family tour so just the 4 of us so our tour guide was able to personalize the tour to what he thought we would enjoy the most. The history of the city was great! And we got to see areas that we wouldn't have gone to otherwise on the segways. We use our river cruise at sunset and got to see the Eiffel Tower as it lit up from the cruise. Also amazing. Highly recommend this tour combination and company.
Such fun - and a brilliant way to see a city, next time we will do a 3 hour one. Booked for a group of 6 friends having a farewell weekend in Paris and it was such brilliant. I had done one yeas ago in chicago but hadn't remembered how much fun it was. Place was easy to find, friendly staff, tour guide was great and the segway's themselves were well maintained. I would recommend this tour to anyone.
I'm really glad we did this on the last day, it was the highlight of my son's trip to Paris. We did the 90 min tour and it was over in no time. Everyone at Go Go Tours was super: friendly, accommodating, and professional. Our guide was awesome, very aware, and managed to find the perfect mix of facts, anecdotes, and fun to keep us both but most importantly the boy interested and engaged. Thankyou!