Paris Small-Group Tour : Evening Minibus Tour and Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line Entry
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Then, enjoy quick entry into the Eiffel Tower up to the second floor and marvel at the panoramas.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
Wind through the City of Lights aboard a comfortable minibus and admire the lit-up Seine’s riverbanks, Place de la Concorde, the Champs Elysées, the Louvre, the Notre Dame Cathedral and Opera House.
Pass By: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
arvel at the illuminated bridges along the Seine River and learn about the history behind the iconic architecture you see along the way, including the Notre Dame, the Champs Elysées, the Louvre, the Opera House and more.
Pass By: Champs-Elysees, Avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008 Paris France
arvel at the illuminated bridges and learn about the history behind the iconic architecture you see along the way, including the notorious avenue Champs Elysées!
- Round trip minibus transport to and from your Paris hotel
- Exclusive skip-the-line access to the Eiffel Tower's 2nd floor
- Expert driver/guide
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Receive confirmation at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please request Infant seats when booking
- Please note that it is NOT possible to buy a ticket for the submit on the second floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Please note that due to actual traffic situation in Paris the real Pick-up may take place up to 30 minutes later than the time indicated on the voucher. Pick up location will be from the hotel or Private residence in Paris ( Zip code must start by 75), should the address be provided to us at least 72 hours ( local time) prior to tour's departure. Without the accommodation address and if booking is made less than 72 hours ( local time) prior to departure, the pick up will be from PARISCityVISION on 2 rue des Pyramides, nearest Metro : Tuileries or Pyramides ( line 1 or 7/14) "
- Most travelers can participate
It was not worth the money. I did not like being left alone at night at the tower. I would not do it again.q
We would highly recommend this tour to everyone. The small group experience allowed to make new acquaintances and share our impressions of the experience with each other. We had the good fortune of having Pascal, a most charming and knowledgeable Paris native who spoke several languages fluently introduce us to the beauty of Paris on our first night in this magical city. It was fantastic to view the famous landmarks under the spell of the evening. It is called The City of Light La Ville Lumiere for many reasons, but this is one for me. This fantastic tour also allowed us to decide on the landmarks where we wanted to spend additional time and do some research on it. The most memorable moment was when Pascal parked the van at 11:00 o' clock for us to enjoy the Eiffell Tower in its full glory with all the blinking lights. Pascal was also very helpful sharing what is important to the people of France when it came to customs and traditions. Worth every euro and this is one guide who you would love to tip.