Paris Small-Group Tour : Evening Minibus Tour and Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line Entry
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: 1 Place du Chatelet, 75001 Paris France
Pass By: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Marvel at the illuminated bridges along the Seine River and learn about the history behind the iconic architecture you see along the way, including the Champs Elysées,the Opera House and more.
Pass By: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
Wind through the City of Lights aboard a comfortable minibus and admire the lit-up Seine’s riverbanks, Place de la Concorde, the Louvre, the Notre Dame Cathedral and Opera House.
Pass By: Champs-Elysees, Avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008 Paris France
The lively ruby and diamond avenue well known all over the world.
Pass By: Place de la Concorde, 75008 Paris France
On many occasions, it played a major role in the history of the people.
Pass By: Grand Palais, Avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008 Paris France
With its magnificent glass-domed roof, the Grand Palais is definitely unmissable
Pass By: Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris France
An observatory located on the top of the arch offers a panoramic view of the French Capital ( but you will have to use the stairs to go all the way to the top (284 steps))
Pass By: Esplanade du Trocadero, Place du Trocadero et du 11 Novembre, 75016 Paris France
The wide open view of the Iconicl Tower from its esplanade leaves no one indifferent
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Then, enjoy quick entry into the Eiffel Tower up to the second floor and marvel at the panoramas.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Montmartre, 327 7th St SE, Washington, DC 20003, USA
You will be able to admire the whole City.
Pass By: Basilique du Sacre-Coeur de Montmartre, 35 Rue du Chevalier-De-La-Barre, 75018 Paris France
The White Basilica Sacre Coeur up the hill at Montmartre
Pass By: La Grande Arche de La Defense, 1 place du parvis de La Defense, Puteaux, La Defense France
The business area with its impressive white Arch
Pass By: Musee de l’Armee des Invalides, 129 rue de Grenelle Hôtel National des Invalides, 75007 Paris France
The unmissable landmark with its glittering golden roof of the Dome; indeed Les Invalides
Pass By: Pont Alexandre III Quai d'Orsay, 75008 Paris France
The splendous and majestic bridge facing the Invalides
Pass By: Observatoire Panoramique de la Tour Montparnasse, 33 avenue du Maine, 75015 Paris France
You cannnot miss the oldest skyscraper. But from the top of the building, you could also have a breathtaking view of the whole City;
Pass By: 5th Arrondissement, Sqa, Paris France
At the end of the tour, the guide will take you back to your hotel.
- Round trip minibus transport to and from your Paris hotel
- Exclusive skip-the-line access to the Eiffel Tower's 2nd floor
- Expert driver/guide
- Commented city tour of the monuments of Paris
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Receive confirmation at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please request Infant seats when booking
- Please note that it is NOT possible to buy a ticket for the submit on the second floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please note that due to actual traffic situation in Paris the real Pick-up may take place up to 30 minutes later than the time indicated on the voucher. Pick up location will be from the hotel or Private residence in Paris ( Zip code must start by 75), should the address be provided to us at least 72 hours ( local time) prior to tour's departure. Without the accommodation address and if booking is made less than 72 hours ( local time) prior to departure, the pick up will be from PARISCityVISION on 2 rue des Pyramides, nearest Metro : Tuileries or Pyramides ( line 1 or 7/14) "
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note: from June to August, part of the tour will take place in daylight
It was not worth the money. I did not like being left alone at night at the tower. I would not do it again.q
We would highly recommend this tour to everyone. The small group experience allowed to make new acquaintances and share our impressions of the experience with each other. We had the good fortune of having Pascal, a most charming and knowledgeable Paris native who spoke several languages fluently introduce us to the beauty of Paris on our first night in this magical city. It was fantastic to view the famous landmarks under the spell of the evening. It is called The City of Light La Ville Lumiere for many reasons, but this is one for me. This fantastic tour also allowed us to decide on the landmarks where we wanted to spend additional time and do some research on it. The most memorable moment was when Pascal parked the van at 11:00 o' clock for us to enjoy the Eiffell Tower in its full glory with all the blinking lights. Pascal was also very helpful sharing what is important to the people of France when it came to customs and traditions. Worth every euro and this is one guide who you would love to tip.