Paris Street Art Walking Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Belleville neighbourhood, Paris France
This is not the Paris of centuries ago; Belleville, with its charming small streets, is where French singer Edith Piaf grew up and where, in the 1980s, many Parisian artists and musicians lived because of the lower rents. Former industrial buildings were converted into artists' studios, and Belleville became the center of Paris' urban art movement.
Duration: 2 hours
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Eloise was our guide, she was very knowledgeable and her admiration for art and artists was contageous. Not only was she well informed but well prepared and personable, devising a fun quiz for us at the end. She contextualised street art and helped us to open our eyes to this genre. We were a group of 3 two adults and a teenager, so great to have a 'bespoke' tour with coffee stop at our request.