Guided Bruges Day Trip from Paris
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Place des Pyramides, Paris, Ile-de-France
Step off your luxury coach into a picture postcard! You’ll instantly fall for Bruges’s medieval charm as you arrive in its famous center, an UNESCO World Heritage area thanks to its incredibly preserved architecture.
Pass By: Stadhuis, Bruges, West Flanders Province
Walking its wonderful winding streets, hear about the jewel of the Flemish region’s fascinating history.
Pass By: Historic Centre of Brugge, Bruges, West Flanders Province
You’ll be guided to some of the city’s legendary landmarks, including Béguinage’s monastery, Basilica of the Holy Blood, the gothic Town Hall and Notre Dame Cathedral.
Pass By: Beguinage (Begijnhof), Bruges, West Flanders Province
Take time out for lunch and sample some of the local specialities as you recharge your batteries. Enjoy the ‘Venice of the North’ from the water, cruising along its romantic canals. Shopping is also part of the day’s adventure - don’t go home without the delicious chocolates Bruges is famous for!
• Luxury air-conditioned coach travel from Paris for your comfort
• Guided tour of the UNESCO-recognized city centre with highlights such as Béguinage’s monastery, the Basilica of the Holy Blood and the gothic Town Hall Picturesque summer canal cruise
- Tour of Bruges’s historical center with a licensed guide
- Round trip by luxury air-conditioned coach from Paris
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off except if selected option
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation will be sent after booking
- Non-EU citizens are required to carry a valid passport
- Tour duration: 14h
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
if getting off the bus; taking off running and having the same tour guide translating into 3 languages is for you... this is the tour to take ....not to mention the map provided will direct you to the wrong pick up location.Bruge is beautiful and interesting....Flemish stew delicious...bus seats rather tight and comfortable...but the mid-evil town is worth it!
I wish I remembered our guide's name because she was very good. It's a long bus ride each way, but the time went surprisingly fast. I wish the wifi had worked all of the time. It didn't. I had seen Bruges before. My companion had not. She thought it was well worth spending an entire day taking this tour. Bruges is pretty darn special.
The guide was fabulous. She was very informative and thoughtful. The day was very long on the bus, but she kept us informed of what to expect.
Bruges is a quaint place to visit. The city is full of delights....beer, chocolate, waffles, canals, famous art. Worth the trip!
Loved the tour.
Bruges is a beautiful city. Our tour guide was excellent. The only thing I would change is the amount of time spend in the city. We only have like 3 hours to have lunch, do some shopping and see the city. There was no enough time to take the canal tour.