Paris Walking Tour: Classic Paris
Sights on the Paris Walking Tour include:
• Louvre Museum, the former seat of the French throne and now the grandest museum in the world
• Orsay Museum, world famous for its Impressionist collection
• Lunch - settle down at a charming cafe nestled in the Tuileries Gardens (lunch not included)
• Place de la Concorde, the site of royal beheadings during the French Revolution
• Pont Alexander III, the most beautiful bridge in Paris
• Les Invalides and Napoleon's Tomb, a beautiful complex topped with the golden dome over the Emperor's tomb
• Ecole Militaire, former French military school with World War II damage still scarring the facade
• Eiffel Tower, built in 1889 and still the eternal symbol of Paris
- Local guide
- Guaranteed small group
- Entry/Admission - Place de la Concorde
- Entry/Admission - Champs-Elysees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note that a dress code is required to enter places of worship (Notre-Dame de Paris and Saint Chapelle). No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended
The walking tour was excellent because our tour guide was excellent. Not only was he an encyclopedia of knowledge but he was funny and charming. The tour flowed effortlessly. It was a lot of fun.
If you are only in Paris for a short amount of time, this tour is perfect! You see and learn so much. There were only three of us in the group, so the tour felt very personal. The guide was very knowledgable and kind. I would definitely recommend this tour!
Amazing tour! We had Phil lead our tour on 8/11 and he did a great job. He spoken very well and clearly and what we loved most about this tour is how they really keep the groups small so you get such a great opportunity to really talk to someone who knows the city and get great advice. Would highly recommend!
This tour was advertised as three hours - actually two. Suggested Notredame was included and it wasnt. Our guide was very good and hearing the background information added impact to the sites. Good tour - just less than we expected.
Perfect for a first day tour. Keeps you moving once you get a bit tired from the time change. Gave practical advice to getting around the city and other things to see. I would recommend this tour if you have not been to Paris before.
Knowledgable and entertaining guide. Gave suggestions on food choices, places to see and expected prices, and other helpful tips.
Very good tour, guide Kit was his name I think, very very good. We would do this tour again.