Private French Dessert Classes with a Professional Chef
Learn to cook dessert and pastries in a private kitchen in the heart of Paris.
Clients can select what they want to learn including Macaron, Choux pastry, Tartes,Cakes and other French specialties.
This is an exclusive 2 hour hands-on experience led by a professional and engaging English-speaking chef who'll guide you through each step and answer any questions you have.
At the end of your class, enjoy your sweet creations with a cup of tea!
Minimum 2 participants
Croissant making is available on request during a 3hr class and a minimum of 4 participants.
• Experience Paris - Guided City Tour, 13 avenue Duquesne, 75007 Paris France
- Cooking class
- Professional local chef
- All ingredients and cooking utensils
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any allergies or special dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Please advise your Paris contact details at time of booking; this information is for the tour operator to keep on record for contact purposes only
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Julie, our instructor, is exactly what one could hope for when taking this type of course - she is patient, highly skilled, personable, and has a great sense of humor. My husband and I learned how to make madeleines, a chocolate ganache tarte, and a mini layer cake. They all turned out very good! What most impressed me was that Julie took the time to show us the little everyday tricks that chefs use from how to properly use a pastry bag neither my husband nor I had ever used one before, how to briskly whisk something without getting your arm tired, how to pour something into the mixer without spilling a drop and creating a mess, etc. This course is a souvenir you will never lose or forget, plus you can use the skills/recipes you learn to bring a little bit of Paris to your friends and family.
Great people, fun and learned a lot.
This course is worth every penny! We made croissants and pain au chocolat. The chef was very professional and helpful and spoke perfect English. After returning home I was able to follow the recipe to make some for family and friends.