Private Car Trip to Giverny Garden from Paris
Visit the birthplace of Impressionism, to see absolutely for novices or initiates so as to understand a part of the French cultural heritage.
• On the ground floor : the 'blue lounge', the groceries, the workshop, the dining room with the famous collection of Japanese drawings on the wall, and the kitchen.
• On the first floor : the private apartments with the Monet's bedroom, the Alice's bedroom and the toilets.
• In front of the house: the famous Monet's gardens, the "Clos Normand" to the straight path, the aerial plants surrounding dazzling massive vaults. This "painting created from nature", was considered by contemporaries of Claude Monet as one of his masterpieces; the "Water Garden" shaded by weeping willows, made its famous Japanese bridge, wisteria, azaleas and its pond. This setting sky and water is the pictorial universe of Water Lilies.Enjoy a car with driver to visit Giverny. The driver will pick you up on time of your convenience, for a 4 hours service, he will wait for you on site during your tour and drop you off at your hotel.
- Transport by air conditioned private vehicle
- Round-trip private transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private English-Speaking Driver
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note you will visit on your own Giverny and driver will wait for you
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Incredibly disappointed with this tour and couldn't recommend. Tour states 4 hours at Giverny but this isn't correct the 4 hours includes the car trip which takes up 2 hours. Had 2 hours left of which we had to line up for 45 minutes to get in that left a total of 1 hour 15 minutes for the gardens and house had to rush through and the driver was messaging us that he had to leave. Tour also clearly states that we have a driver/guide.. what a joke he didn't even introduce himself did not speak to us during the 1 hour drive, all he said when we arrived was be back here in 1 hour 45 minutes. Not worth the money we felt very ripped off we could have just gotten a bus and saved a fortune.
Lovely!!! Not enough time to really see everything though. But what a nice and relaxing way to get to Giverny Garden.
A very smooth and professional service.